Show Sanaa Lathan that D and her soul collapses on some shyt like this

tumblr_miutizGoYC1s2o0jlo1_500.gif
pZnpZiF.png

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
:mindblown: at people saying why he ain't getting with a young broad or staying with his side chick....

just watch one of these real house wives show or love & hip hop shows and see just how crazy most of these "bad" bytches are....

most of these "model" broads got serious issues and are only in it for one thing ..to put themselves on and get that $$$

Gabby is dope and she got her own money and career established....that's a power couple fukk he going to do with a pretty young hoe? give her money to start up a boutique store then when she feels secure leave him and get alimony and child support and act like she a boss...foh

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'She's cool and all but Wade should have got with a PAWG, any way I see better looking women when i'm being chauffeured in my Rolls Royce' :troll:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
You say that as if some broke ass, simp ass fukk nikka wifing up some equally broke & endlessly more worthless sperm receptacle is some type of accomplishment :mjlol:

Rejoice in the fact you have little to no coochie standards, brehs :mjlol:

im just joking around.

@dora_da_destroyer is kind of the homie, altho i hated her at first so i still troll her a bit.

but you coming at her neck all crazy. how you go at a female like that? even when i disliked her, i woud never disrespect her in that manner.:stop: