G4 Officially Cancelled Both X Play & AOTS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Filter was a great show and sweat was a dope too, don't understand why they trying to make a upscale spike tv

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey, breh, let's not slander the greatness that is Ninja Warrior. :birdman:

And Attack of the Show has been terrible for years, ever since Kevin Rose and Sarah Lane left. The show was damn near unwatchable without gratuitous use of the DVR.

Nah man

AOTS 06-08 run>>>>>>

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they have a poor business model. Esports are huge and cheap right now. All the Fighting game, Starcraft, and league of legend tournaments every week. They could literally pay 100k a month and be able to show tournaments all weekend long :smh:

It still baffles me that they never tapped into esports. Its only going to grow in the next few years.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
damn these were the days...:francis:
Yup that shyt was legendary
Man the tv programming in the early 2000’s was fukking ridiculous with this, adult swim, prime animal planet, discovery channel and bet actually being true to themselves, etc. just releasing so much creative and memorable piff

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it wasn't for shows like Cinematech I would have never discovered some of my favorite games. Not to mention they were to first to livestream E3 before anyone else.

G4 have massive potential but the executives didn't see it and switched directions before they could capitalize on the livestream craze that probably could have saved it.

G4, we miss you

:drakesimpmode:

A show like Arena would have made a killing today, imagine if they had exclusive deals to live broadcasts DOTA, LoL, Overwatch and fighting game tournaments like EVO on G4.:wow:

Also, RIP Lee.:mjcry: