G4 Officially Cancelled Both X Play & AOTS

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Damn. Hate to see them shows go. They were both pretty good even though I hadn't watched them in a while....

I wonder where it'll go now.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
G4 will be gone soon. Deservedly so.

This. I feel bad for the talent that actually cared about video games, like Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb, but the ownership absolutely destroyed the identity of the channel. Their lineup was :huhldup: status for a long ass time.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
morgen webb will be without a job now.

morgan-webb.jpg

she can review games at my place.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Its weird to me that a channel dedicated to videogames couldn't be successful. I mean with the millions of 360's, ps3's, and wii's they couldnt make it work.
I bet their will be another tech/video game channel to emerge.

g4 is honestly a waste of a channel.. basically its a cops, campus pd, and that ninja bullshyt

weird they make a profit

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ooh:

Good riddance to G4 in general tho. :pacspit:

Revision3, CNET, TWiT, Nerdist, Geek & Sundry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This is a severe blow, I expect a guy like Adam Sessler to leave and start his own web channel or something to that extent. While AOTS and X-Play have fallen off they were still pretty good shows and it shows you the general direction television is going, it's all about 18-34 douchebags and appealing to the lowest common denominator.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its weird to me that a channel dedicated to videogames couldn't be successful. I mean with the millions of 360's, ps3's, and wii's they couldnt make it work.
I bet their will be another tech/video game channel to emerge.

g4 is honestly a waste of a channel.. basically its a cops, campus pd, and that ninja bullshyt

weird they make a profit

Hey, breh, let's not slander the greatness that is Ninja Warrior. :birdman:

And Attack of the Show has been terrible for years, ever since Kevin Rose and Sarah Lane left. The show was damn near unwatchable without gratuitous use of the DVR.

I stopped watching that and started watching EP Daily a while back. None of the stupid comedy skits, and they're also not dikks about putting episodes online.