G. Dep granted clemency by Governor Kathy Hochul

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
They need the black vote so bad :mjlol: look at me!!!! Granting clemency to rappers during election season black folks vote for me!!!:bryan:

So blatant :beli:
Considering the Governor's election was last year and isn't up for re-election until 2026, and this has no national implications, this has nothing to do with "needing the black vote so bad".

According to the New York State website, Hochul commuted the sentences of four people and pardoned 12 others who were no longer locked up. The Gothamist reports that the rapper is one of those who were granted clemancy which means he can request parole earlier than he would have been eligible under normal circumstances.

However, despite many people seeing their freedom, G-Dep may have to wait as Gov. Hochul couldn't guarantee that sentences would be shortened, and the decision for their early release will now be in the hands of the parole board.

Since taking office in August 2021, Gov. Hochul pardoned or commuted 59 people, including seven in April and 13 back in September.

When people bring pardon or commuting requests to the Governor or President, it's normally someone vouching for them. It could be someone from the Department of Justice, or State's Attorney General's office, or it could be a celebrity or someone with high influence.

I'm kind of curious to see who vouched for G-Dep.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Considering the Governor's election was last year and isn't up for re-election until 2026, and this has no national implications, this has nothing to do with "needing the black vote so bad".

According to the New York State website, Hochul commuted the sentences of four people and pardoned 12 others who were no longer locked up. The Gothamist reports that the rapper is one of those who were granted clemancy which means he can request parole earlier than he would have been eligible under normal circumstances.

However, despite many people seeing their freedom, G-Dep may have to wait as Gov. Hochul couldn't guarantee that sentences would be shortened, and the decision for their early release will now be in the hands of the parole board.

Since taking office in August 2021, Gov. Hochul pardoned or commuted 59 people, including seven in April and 13 back in September.

When people bring pardon or commuting requests to the Governor or President, it's normally someone vouching for them. It could be someone from the Department of Justice, or State's Attorney General's office, or it could be a celebrity or someone with high influence.

I'm kind of curious to see who vouched for G-Dep.

Nah, muthafukka we see it for what it is. Shes gonna bring this up come election time in her campaign for re-election with the black community shyt is so blatant!!! :beli:

Watch :ufdup:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nah, muthafukka we see it for what it is. Shes gonna bring this up come election time in her campaign for re-election with the black community shyt is so blatant!!! :beli:

Watch :ufdup:
You sound ridiculous.
During campaign season in 2026, she's going to be like. "OH YEAH BY THE WAY GUYS, I COMMUNTED THE SENTENCE OF................G-DEP!!!!" :mjlol::dead:

A rapper nobody has cared about and has been irrelevant for 25 years at that point. Excellent political strategy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You sound ridiculous.
During campaign season in 2026, she's going to be like. "OH YEAH BY THE WAY GUYS, I COMMUNTED THE SENTENCE OF................G-DEP!!!!" :mjlol::dead:

A rapper nobody has cared about and has been irrelevant for 25 years at that point. Excellent political strategy.

No politician does clemency out of the kindness of their hearts fool. Everything they do has a purpose even if its for optics.... You too blind to realize the system is a quid pro quo...:beli:

You think she granted him clemency because she was feeling it nice in an election season when the black vote is cratering for the entire party???:what:
Wake up!!!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
No politician does clemency out of the kindness of their hearts fool. Everything they do has a purpose even if its for optics.... You too blind to realize the system is a quid pro quo...:beli:

You think she granted him clemency because she was feeling it nice in an election season when the black vote is cratering for the entire party???:what:
Wake up!!!
Your cynicism clouds you from ever making a rational, thoughtful statement. Because everything to you is either a conspiracy, some other hidden motive, or you look for any possible reason to be angry for the sake of being angry.

Proportionally, the people who care about G-Dep getting clemency are people who don't even vote and won't vote. There is no political benefit to this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your cynicism clouds you from ever making a rational, thoughtful statement. Because everything to you is either a conspiracy, some other hidden motive, or you look for any possible reason to be angry for the sake of being angry.

Proportionally, the people who care about G-Dep getting clemency are people who don't even vote and won't vote. There is no political benefit to this.

Nikka you gonna learn about these politicians with your head up your ass trump didnt get off Kodak black or lil Wayne out the kindness of his heart...:ufdup: he did it for in lieu of payment Allegedly* and POLITICAL CAPITAL...

Its simple really we all see it for what it is these days why you so blind? :dahell:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Child of the Ghetto

I'm like, Seagal with the steel but "Harder to Kill" :wow:

First album (bootleg version) is a personal classic.
This album gonna always have a special place in my heart. I listened to it on the greyhound from NC to NYC. I told myself that was the last time I'd ever take the bus and I kept my promise :blessed:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

I'm like, Seagal with the steel but "Harder to Kill" :wow:

This album gonna always have a special place in my heart. I listened to it on the greyhound from NC to NYC. I told myself that was the last time I'd ever take the bus and I kept my promise :blessed:

Blacked out.

Nas took this flow for his verse on Made you look remix.

* impending Nas super fan vitriol incoming.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You sound ridiculous.

That poster @ORDER_66 is MAGA and a fukking retard. I wouldn't go back and forth with him.