G. Dep granted clemency by Governor Kathy Hochul

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'M ACTUALLY ALL FOR THIS ONE. HE DID THE MURDER BUT DIDN'T KNOW OL BOY WAS DEAD UNTIL YEARS LATER. HE WILLINGLY TURNED HIMSELF IN TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. THAT SHOWS REMORSE IN ITSELF. PEOPLE LIKE THAT CAN BE REHABILITATED. HE IS ALREADY HALFWAY THERE.

I HOPE HE CAN DO SOME GOOD WITH HIS SECOND CHANCE.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way he would he have been released if he killed a white person.

The victim:
john-henkel-murder-1.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bruh wtf :why:

Ain’t no WAY all this is unrelated

1 thing I always suspected is what all these Bad Boy dudes were pushed out the way or had to take extreme measures to get themself out the way. It’s a slight difference and way more intentional than ‘bad boy drove them crazy’

Dep admitted to murder. Mack joined a cult, admittedly bc he was thinking about killing Diddy :jbhmm: Loon catches a fed case. Mase fled.

And now that the coast is clear Dep gets clemency :patrice:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'M ACTUALLY ALL FOR THIS ONE. HE DID THE MURDER BUT DIDN'T KNOW OL BOY WAS DEAD UNTIL YEARS LATER. HE WILLINGLY TURNED HIMSELF IN TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. THAT SHOWS REMORSE IN ITSELF. PEOPLE LIKE THAT CAN BE REHABILITATED. HE IS ALREADY HALFWAY THERE.

I HOPE HE CAN DO SOME GOOD WITH HIS SECOND CHANCE.

:mjlol: HE TURNED HIMSELF IN ON A DRUG BINGE.
WHEN HE SOBERED UP HE TRIED TO TAKE IT BACK.

:devil:
:evil:

Superstar
Daps
I'm shocked :ehh:

What were the circumstances?

He wanted to rob him but the guy fought back, dep says he fired 3 times, turned around, and got the fukk. He never knew what happened to the person, but the guilt ate him up for years until he walked into a police station and described what he did. They matched the time, location, and victim’s description to the murder and locked him up.