G. Dep granted clemency by Governor Kathy Hochul

Mega

Superstar
Daps

I'm like, Seagal with the steel but "Harder to Kill" :wow:

This album gonna always have a special place in my heart. I listened to it on the greyhound from NC to NYC. I told myself that was the last time I'd ever take the bus and I kept my promise :blessed:

CLASSIC :wow:

I remember Cam's version .

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Your cynicism clouds you from ever making a rational, thoughtful statement. Because everything to you is either a conspiracy, some other hidden motive, or you look for any possible reason to be angry for the sake of being angry.

Proportionally, the people who care about G-Dep getting clemency are people who don't even vote and won't vote. There is no political benefit to this.
His replies make him seem brain dead. If not trolling it makes you wonder how someone comes to such a convoluted worldview.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah, muthafukka we see it for what it is. Shes gonna bring this up come election time in her campaign for re-election with the black community shyt is so blatant!!! :beli:

Watch :ufdup:

You are so mindnumbingly stupid. :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
His replies make him seem brain dead. If not trolling it makes you wonder how someone comes to such a convoluted worldview.

How is it brain dead to see that these politicians are playing fukking games with people's lives to further their careers you fukking idiots...:what: and im the one who is braindead??? man y'all really be believing these politicians dont have alterior motives and agendas... no wonder they fukk y'all every chance they get and you get nothing outta it...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Must of had some interesting Diddy stories:sas2:
I was gonna say I'm before idiots but here we are.

Nah.

Diddy had some interesting Dep stories tho. Dude was smoking crack in the recording booth šŸ˜­

Maybe we should find the women you used to pull the gun on the dresser stunt on since you over here projecting like you not also a rapist.