tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Just finished watching this

What place doesn't let you get a kid's meal as an adult :why:. Thankfully so many places have $1/value menus to fill you up :blessed:.

That's actually why they started doing the dollar menu back in the day. Adults would just cop the kids meal/bytch about not being able to cop the kids meal.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
She gonna be be all on him once he starts getting that bread though :sas2:
Not if he gets super self consumed, distant, and distracted by the success that he forgets his family (which he already does now). She wants him to care about his daughter first and foremost. Other brehs have already broke it down. Van and his family don't have the problem with him because he's slumming it right now, it's because he isn't working hard to undo it.

I don't know why some of you seem to want/think Van to be a stereotype when none of the main characters are.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
She gonna be be all on him once he starts getting that bread though :sas2:
She already lettin the nikka stay in the crib, not pay rent, bailed his dumbas outta jail, takin care if the baby while he at paperboi house smokin and playin video games

If that aint lookin out idk what is :stopitslime: if anything he should cut her a check before anyone if he gets on

That's what I'd do if a chick was holdin me down while i disregard responsibilities and chase my dreams :manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
She already lettin the nikka stay in the crib, not pay rent, bailed his dumbas outta jail, takin care if the baby while he at paperboi house smokin and playin video games

If that aint lookin out idk what is :stopitslime: if anything he should cut her a check before anyone if he gets on

That's what I'd do if a chick was holdin me down while i disregard responsibilities and chase my dreams :manny:
thats whats wrong with these muthafukkas
they think these women SUPPOSED to be taking care of them like that
i wouldnt even feel like a muthafukkin man if I couldnt splurge on my girl and make her feel like she has some worth
shyt even my BM gets blessed just for being a great woman and mother all around
these sucka ass nikkas got the game ALL fukked up
why they aint got shyt
you aint no pimp bytch!!!! :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
thats whats wrong with these muthafukkas
they think these women SUPPOSED to be taking care of them like that
i wouldnt even feel like a muthafukkin man if I couldnt splurge on my girl and make her feel like she has some worth
shyt even my BM gets blessed just for being a great woman and mother all around
these sucka ass nikkas got the game ALL fukked up
why they aint got shyt
you aint no pimp bytch!!!! :russ:
Im sayin, she aint obligated to put up with NONE of the shyt he doin, she obviously loves ole boy, he just need to lock in and get shyt crackin

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im sayin, she aint obligated to put up with NONE of the shyt he doin, she obviously loves ole boy, he just need to lock in and get shyt crackin
thats it

the best love youre gonna get from a WOMAN is when she sees you on your grown man!

aint no gold digger shyt

you can tell if a woman loves you or not for real easy

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
200.gif