Daps
bNpPTXas.gif

29558601572_20aced6cab_o.gif

My favorite scene besides the restaurant

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this

What place doesn't let you get a kid's meal as an adult :why:. Thankfully so many places have $1/value menus to fill you up :blessed:.

Darius calling his gun daddy, I'm with Paper Boi that's just weird :dame:

Earn's expressions every time the waitress hit him with the up-sell :francis:, that seafood was sounding good though :ehh:.

$96 direct deposit :bryan:, that's middle school part-time job money.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so it seems like i wont be able to discuss this show with my coli brehs due to episodes being leaked early. I'll be in here talking about episode 3 everybody else quoting lines from episode 6.
It's only gonna be like this for the first 4 episodes since they leaked early so critics can review the show. Come back for episode 5

Daps
I think that was supposed to be the joke lol like a set up just for the dudes cousin to say they're the 4 amigos :pachaha:

Yes I get that was the joke, it was a corny joke.

Yea..... I cant front..... I had no idea that was Migos and I'm black.:ld:

Like I've heard of them dudes from word of mouth, but could name one Migos song and them dudes could literally walk right in front of me and I couldnt point them out. Matter fact after that joke...... I googled them just to see if that was really them and even then I was still unsure. You 2 nicca post has just NOW only confirmed it.

I just dont rock with them like that or a lot of new niccas like them with that style.:francis:

I'm more of an underground rap fan from the soulful shyt of Little Brother/Jamla/Tanya Morgan type shyt, toe the alternative MF DOOM/Deltron 3030 type shyt, to my old school classics like Wu, Redman, and DMX.

Na... that scene was necessary:manny:

It wasn't necessary for you to know that was Migos, tho....that fact has no bearing on the show. If you miss it so be it. No need for a corny joke. And as you illustrated, even with the corny joke, some people still didn't catch it was Migos.