T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the craziest part about this scene is
i ain't even realize like; yo how is a bytch in jail with the dudes

that's what really made me like "oh shyt" and made the whole thing funnier
The funny shyt is that prolly happens in Atlanta/San Francisco booking all the time :mjlol::merchant::scust:

Donald smart tho, notice they didnt roast the tranny for being a tranny, they roasted the loud ass nikka who was in denial

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The funny shyt is that prolly happens in Atlanta/San Francisco booking all the time :mjlol::merchant::scust:

Donald smart tho, notice they didnt roast the tranny for being a tranny, they roasted the loud ass nikka who was in denial
Exactly. Gotta learn how to play this game if you want to win :sas2:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The show is really good. I think I laughed the hardest at the scene with the guy telling the story in jail of how he ended up there because of some guy he hasn't seen in 11 years
When dude he was talking bout was sitting right in front of him the whole time I was dying. I figured he had gotten away

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Will yall please stop spoiling shyt in here :martin:
I'll be honest, to yall brehs who havent watched the leak yet, you have 2 options:

Stay out of this thread until Tuesday night :hula:Go ahead and watch the leaks

Folks on the internet don't care about what you watching, only what they've already seen.

I'll tag my posts but I'm well aware that nikkas with some new shyt dont know how to act and I really aint got time for it :yeshrug:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yeah bruh, so relable it's like your literelly there with the actors. Good stuff. :ehh:

2DShoa2.gif

Bruh it should be after the second episode. I can see the memes and #lemonpepperwet treading on twitter...:obama:
I just had some last night bruhs.... :banderas::ohlawd: #lemonpepperwet
WoOdhUh.gif

First time I tried lemon pepper wings, my life changed.:wow:
This scene accurately describes how brehs react when we first open the box :russ:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'll be honest, to yall brehs who havent watched the leak yet, you have 2 options:

Stay out of this thread until Tuesday night :hula:Go ahead and watch the leaks

Folks on the internet don't care about what you watching, only what they've already seen.

I'll tag my posts but I'm well aware that nikkas with some new shyt dont know how to act and I really aint got time for it :yeshrug:

I feel what you're saying (and appreciate you spoiling your shyt) but it shouldn't be on the people who haven't watched shows that haven't even aired to stay out of the thread.

It wouldn't be a big deal if the episodes had already aired or only leaked a few hours before they officially aired like Power does or if it was a Netflix that airs all episodes at once, but the shytty leaks came out a full week (ep 3) or two (ep 4) before they aired and dudes are posting mad spoilers openly throughout the thread. Even if those who haven't seen ep 3 wait until Tuesday to come in the thread, there's already episode 4 spoilers in here right now (which won't air until next week).

I'm not to aggy about spoilers that are tagged cause it's on the reader if they want to read this shyt, but the open spoilers gotta stop. We been posting in here heavily since the debut episode before the leaks were even available.