FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I feel what you're saying (and appreciate you spoiling your shyt) but it shouldn't be on the people who haven't watched shows that haven't even aired to stay out of the thread.

It wouldn't be a big deal if the episodes had already aired or only leaked a few hours before they officially aired like Power does or if it was a Netflix that airs all episodes at once, but the shytty leaks came out a full week (ep 3) or two (ep 4) before they aired and dudes are posting mad spoilers openly throughout the thread. Even if those who haven't seen ep 3 wait until Tuesday to come in the thread, there's already episode 4 spoilers in here right now (which won't air until next week).

I'm not to aggy about spoilers that are tagged cause it's on the reader if they want to read this shyt, but the open spoilers gotta stop. We been posting in here heavily since the debut episode before the leaks were even available.
Oh don't worry, I hear you breh. The onus shouldn't at all be on a person who hasn't watched an unaired episode (because that's only natural)...but that ain't the world we live in :francis:

People simply don't care and don't have to if I can be brutally honest.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I'll be honest, to yall brehs who havent watched the leak yet, you have 2 options:

Stay out of this thread until Tuesday night :hula:Go ahead and watch the leaks

Folks on the internet don't care about what you watching, only what they've already seen.

I'll tag my posts but I'm well aware that nikkas with some new shyt dont know how to act and I really aint got time for it :yeshrug:
I'm tryna kick off my timbs and laugh at gifs with the brehs not avoid the thread for 2 weeks cuz nikkas can't at the very least not discuss the whole episode and say it's about episode 4 at the very end

Also I could watch the leaks but I'm stubborn and anything less than 720p gives me an aneurism :francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Went ahead and watched episode 3

Darius is too much :mjlol:

"FYI, there might be a bullet in this box"

"What you call your gun?" "nikka, gun" :stopitslime:

The phone call during the drug meet with Migos :russ:

Vanessa need to come back down to reality though...bougie ass broad and for what? :rudy:

got a laank for that breh?:feedme:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just watched ep 4
Darius is a fool
My new favorite character on television
Ern is starting to hit that boring straight man character vibe where all the interesting stuff happens when he isn't involved in the plot

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif