FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
address my comments and save the online personal attacks.
Addressed.

• baby mama drama ... and a woman having more power and responsibility than the baby boy
    • He's an Ivy League college educated man making the transition of moving back home. She asked for rent, he had it to give. He watches his daughter as well.
    • you're gonna have to pay rent if you're gonna stay here. she got a date tonight? sharing his bm!
    • Yeah, if he's sharing a home, it would be expected to assist in the finances. And he just came back, presumably recently rekindled the flame. All you nikkas share your bm.
    • mouthy hoodrat instigating a beef between two brehs instead of keeping her mouth shut and kim.
    • She didnt instigate the beef. The static wasnt over a woman, it was over his car which he explicitly mentioned.
    • shooting another breh over a hoodrat.
    • You don't know who shot who or how and it wasnt over a woman.
    • not allowed in your parents home? wtf!
    • He fukked his parents over by leaving school and not telling them after they provided for him. He has a home with his bm and was at his parents the previous day.
    • they got a culture vulture hipster dj throwing the n-word in his face, that has influence on what gets airplay.
    • which was addressed and the white boy was presented as a vulture appropriately while also being played by him giving the money directly to the program director instead.
    • got cray cray so-called NOI character gibbering nonsense.
    • Actually what he was said wasnt gibberish at all and particularly coherent
    • two c00ns sitting out in a cow pasture in the hot ATL sun supposedly watching over business Ala the wire
    • c00ns how?
    • mature aged thot, thoting in the airport
    • She fukk whiteboy? Could've sworn she was hustling at work. Its sales.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
fukk that gotta do with me? You State's Witness on my murder case fakkit? :patrice:

2239.jpg

what's/who's dat in ur avi? a non melanated character? oh so u got a murder case and out? who'd/how many u snitch on? foh with that fake online bravado.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
2239.jpg

what's/who's dat in ur avi? a non melanated character? oh so u got a murder case and out? who'd/how many u snitch on? foh with that fake online bravado.
If you don't know who it is, thats on you. You make dumb ass observations then ask about my avy in retort. :what:Why you worried about it? You say stupid shyt, bring up stupid shyt then act stupid when you get called out for stupid shyt you say. You a stupid nikka. 79th and Ingleside homey. Pull up or fall back.:manny:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Addressed.

• baby mama drama ... and a woman having more power and responsibility than the baby boy
    • He's an Ivy League college educated man making the transition of moving back home. She asked for rent, he had it to give. He watches his daughter as well.
    most ivy league students make the necessary while in school to hit the ground running when they leave. the other purpose of attending those top notch schools is to make the right connections and social contacts
    • you're gonna have to pay rent if you're gonna stay here. she got a date tonight? sharing his bm!
    • Yeah, if he's sharing a home, it would be expected to assist in the finances. And he just came back, presumably recently rekindled the flame. All you nikkas share your bm.
    yeah, start a family and go on the 18 year plan before being gainfully employed or set up in your own profitable business. real hustling backwards as the coli wizards say.
    • mouthy hoodrat instigating a beef between two brehs instead of keeping her mouth shut and kim.
    • She didnt instigate the beef. The static wasnt over a woman, it was over his car which he explicitly mentioned.
    paperboi tried to holla at some random hoodrat that mouthed back at him then went and got some simp to kick dude's driver side mirror off.
    • shooting another breh over a hoodrat.
    • You don't know who shot who or how and it wasnt over a woman.
    see the above comment
    • not allowed in your parents home? wtf!
    • He fukked his parents over by leaving school and not telling them after they provided for him. He has a home with his bm and was at his parents the previous day.
    he fukked over his parents .... case closed
    • they got a culture vulture hipster dj throwing the n-word in his face, that has influence on what gets airplay.
    • which was addressed and the white boy was presented as a vulture appropriately while also being played by him giving the money directly to the program director instead.
    hmm? you defended a cac character?
    • got cray cray so-called NOI character gibbering nonsense.
    • Actually what he was said wasnt gibberish at all and particularly coherent
  • i wouldn't put that nonsense in my ears and brains again to try and decipher it
    • two c00ns sitting out in a cow pasture in the hot ATL sun supposedly watching over business Ala the wire
    • c00ns how?
    know anything about the hot southern sun?
    • mature aged thot, thoting in the airport
    • She fukk whiteboy? Could've sworn she was hustling at work. Its sales.
    i don't know who she fukked but her image is ratchet

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
If you don't know who it is, thats on you. You make dumb ass observations then ask about my avy in retort. :what:Why you worried about it? You say stupid shyt, bring up stupid shyt then act stupid when you get called out for stupid shyt you say. You a stupid nikka. 79th and Ingleside homey. Pull up or fall back.:manny:

fella u need to worry bout that goons in ur own zipcode

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
- He didnt finish school. He left for reasons undisclosed thus far and impossible to judge what he SHOULD be doing at this moment of the story.
- Judging the age of this daughter and the fact that he just came back at the start of this story, he clearly had the child before college meaning, teenager. Ivy league material means he's capable of still providing, even in his current position.
- We don't see her say shyt to her bf. Its obvious that the bf heard PB holla at ole girl and kicked his mirror off. Not because she told him to do it. Again, PB got into with dude over his car, not the girl. He said in quote "If you have a problem with it, we can settle it however you want but my car was not involved". Not about the bird to him. It was the damage to his car.
- See above.
- Your tone suggested that it was bogus of his parents not to let him stay at home after dropping out. Thats how I addressed it. If that wasnt what you meant, thats on me.
- Its was a very clear metaphor. Whether I care to hear it from a beanpie is another thing entirely.
- Know plenty about it. Atlanta and Miami specifically. nikkas chilling outside to smoke as opposed in the house doesn't make them c00ns in the slightest.
- Unbecoming behavior from the old lady doesnt make it ratchet behavior.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
- He didnt finish school. He left for reasons undisclosed thus far and impossible to judge what he SHOULD be doing at this moment of the story.
- Judging the age of this daughter and the fact that he just came back at the start of this story, he clearly had the child before college meaning, teenager. Ivy league material means he's capable of still providing, even in his current position.
- We don't see her say shyt to her bf. Its obvious that the bf heard PB holla at ole girl and kicked his mirror off. Not because she told him to do it. Again, PB got into with dude over his car, not the girl. He said in quote "If you have a problem with it, we can settle it however you want but my car was not involved". Not about the bird to him. It was the damage to his car.
- See above.
- Your tone suggested that it was bogus of his parents not to let him stay at home after dropping out. Thats how I addressed it. If that wasnt what you meant, thats on me.
- Its was a very clear metaphor. Whether I care to hear it from a beanpie is another thing entirely.
- Know plenty about it. Atlanta and Miami specifically. nikkas chilling outside to smoke as opposed in the house doesn't make them c00ns in the slightest.
- Unbecoming behavior from the old lady doesnt make it ratchet behavior.

i'm done with this. have a nice day and stay safe.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Like I said FX is hit or miss with renewing or canceling critically acclaimed shows.
Vanity fair did a piece on Landgraf today

"Historically, Landgraf, more than most TV executives, is willing to wait and see when it comes to hits. FX famously lets three factors decide whether a show will stay on the air: audience, show-runner, and the network. "

:umad:

What’s So Special About FX President John Landgraf?

Last edited:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I think that's kinda the point of his character though. He's not really a rapper type of guy he's just trying to make money. Plus he's not really about the hardcore street shyt.

You can tell he's dealing with the internal conflict of having to keep up a persona

Yep, he even told Earn to fukk off because he ain't seen since his mother passed.

Paperboy definitely got dimensions to his character