Reppin
Sunhymns
giphy.gif

Should followed their reaction like this soon as they opened the box
camron.gif

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Both episodes had me dying. Hope this show does well.

Daps
I'm in! This show is dope, thus far. :salute:

I do like how he's mixing in real shyt with the comedy (the mental patient in jail and everybody acting that shyt was normal)....almost cut it off when that white boy was saying nikka all Willy Nilly, but even that twisted on me. :banderas:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I think paperboy gonna get exposed, whoever yelling worldstar was probably recording and it'll turn out he didn't shoot ole boy but shot int he air or some shyt.
Oh yeah he definitely ain't shoot that dude. No way he shoots that guy and his loud mouth ass thot doesn't snitch to the cops.

If Paper boi ain't shoot in the air, I'm 100% sure the dude probably shot himself with his own gun.

Since when do the cops arrest someone after a shooting, give them back their gun, and claim they don't have any evidence? :heh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's what I was thinking at first but when them nikkas bailed out so quick I doubt he popped ol boy. Especially since dude had a stick too
i mean i look at it like this, we only saw one shot left off (coulda been paperboi or earn on accident, but definitely not the other dude, i don't see how he could reach for anything with a burner pressed to his chest)

Darius wasn't locked up with them and neither of them were charged for possession of a deadly firearm so he musta dipped out with the guns

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
When Earn first goes to paperboi house and Darius got the knife behind the wall

This nikka STILL had the plate of cookies in his hand :dead: what if it was someone tryna rob the crib forreal, nikka shoulda put them shyts down

nikka...nikka...why was Darius wearing a bandana to hide HIS FACE when someone ELSE is robbing him :russ:

yjmonn

Time
Daps
I saw the first episode but cant find episode 2. Where yall watching it?