FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It doesn't take long to film a movie

It doesn't. But Donald pretty much IS Atlanta. He's the head writer, producer, star, and sometimes director. So literally NOTHING can be done without his direct consent. So that holds up important facets of production such as script writing, story charting, table reads, rehearsals, etc.

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Don't go back to that thot, Vanessa. I hate that bytch. and fukk his dikkhead parents for letting him sleep in a damn storage unit

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Don't go back to that thot, Vanessa. I hate that bytch. and fukk his dikkhead parents for letting him sleep in a damn storage unit
Yeah Vanessa is a immature mother, a slut, and has very poor judgement.
In real life, her and Earn would struggle to raise a child worth a damn, because they aint shyt themselves.

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
source.gif

:whew:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the episode again and I'm wondering how long Earn has been living in that storage unit?:jbhmm:

It was filled with boxes, a fan, and probably most of his belongings. He left Princeton three years ago. His parents seemed to have kicked him out a while ago. His kid probably isn't 2 yet. I'm guessing he's been homeless for a year and moved in at that time. When he told PB and Darius he wasn't real homeless I guess technically he wasn't:mjcry: