The Empire State
zDoc5Dg.gif

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:what: You're not supposed to like him or his wife. He got his black trophy wife and she got a sugar daddy. They're both just as bad. There was no redeeming qualities about Craig just because he listens to Paperboi and felt bad for Ern.

Why you keep thinking he's a good guy is beyond me. He's serving food out of slave ships at his party.

I never said I liked him fam. Just that he wasn't a one note villain.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are lost if they're honestly even a little bit flattered and touched by a fictional cac that's obviously supposed to be a parody and a critique against savior "well meaning" cacs. :dead:

You're supposed to hate these phony cacs. It's a parallel to real life cases like Hilary's antics of dancing with black people or putting hot sauce in her bag or Bill playing the sax or Rachel Dolezal. The fact that black people are glued and can't leave the Democratic Party.

If people liked Craig then the genius of this episode goes even further outside of the realm of fiction.

Except this white cartoon nikka didn't put black people in prison. He just says some bold shyt here and there. Getting offended by a dude like that is some insecure shyt. Whatever Donald Glover's intentions may be, he didn't make that dude unlikeable or ignorant enough to warrant the kind of "See them Cacs!" response some of you are ready to respond with.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Getting offended by a dude like that is some insecure shyt.

But Earn IS offended by him. :mjlol: That's the whole point.

Whatever Donald Glover's intentions may be, he didn't make that dude unlikeable or ignorant enough to warrant the kind of "See them Cacs!" response some of you are ready to respond with.

Then you're terrible at interpreting his writing. Exposing yourself as the type to let an old cac dude come at you with slam poetry. :pachaha:

Type to be in complete awe at "Jim Crow has the name of a of man , but he is a ghost. I am not.. an electrical appliance.":banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No mention of Ludwig. :francis:

Ludwig produces with Gambino but hes not apart of the "Royalty" collective that helps guide Glover's career.

It would be like doing a feature on Nas, and how Jungle, Anthony Selah, and others helped him with Queensbridge Venture Partners and someone saying "but why no mention of Large Professor?"