FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
it's hard to say, but nothing left me like :ehh: :myman: :pachaha: or :yes:. then the way it was layered within the storyline of the characters, one that annoyed me - earn being picked up at another chick's house, van continuing to deal with this dude - the episode just didn't work for me.

i like the show and all it takes on, but even in doing so, it started off pretty traditional with linear storyline advancement, but since van's friend episode, we've meandered a bit more. with 2, now one, episodes left, i'm waiting for the payoff. i guess i was expecting more exploration of strings that were left hanging from last week as well.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Man the subtle shyt like the servers c00n host being on some slave master shyt telling em to smile

White dude trying drop gems on a black man foh lol reminds me of the cac teacher in how high teaching black history class

Cac talking bout white artist being culture vultures but he on the same shyt :dead:

Gambino the gawd :banderas:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Darius wouldve been a HIT with that crowd. They would've loved his randomness.

Paper Boi would've slapped someone :lolbron:
U already know lol

Darius would have a counter for all they points thinking he exposes the host real quick and paper boi would've duffed that cac culture vulture and the bartender :dead:

Find it funny they drinking henny

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
U already know lol

Darius would have a counter for all they points thinking he exposes the host real quick and paper boi would've duffed that cac culture vulture and the bartender :dead:

Find it funny they drinking henny
Yo, low key high society loves that shyt. More expensive kind but still, they'll guzzle Henny like it's water. Tend to be more snobbish about their bubbly and wines. Old money types usually know their scotches, whiskeys and cognacs but they aren't even above having Jack Daniels