FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Cuz I'm dyyyyyying at the invisible car. That, the trans-jail scene, and the "there's nothing like seeing a rapper blow someones brains out, 90s style" had me in tears!

When the nikka disappeared behind the revolving door...Omg :deadmanny:

Low key, in my opinion, I thought the most real statement said tonight was from the IG thot: "waste your time? You came out to party with cute chicks, laugh, and post pics about it, and that's what we did" *turns and leaves*

That's so real beyond curving a rapper. We all know we go out to bag bytches. But she just kept it real like, "yo we don't owe you shyt." She partied with paper boi to party with paper boi. Paper boi partied with her to smash. Can't get mad at shorty if you ain't let your intentions be known from the jump.

That last call, all ya jump offs are asleep, drunk ride home can be a biiish:mjcry:

Jards

All Star
Daps
son them people getting hit by the invisible car the funniest shyt i have ever seen. :laff:
Invisible car gotta be the funniest joke of the season for the set up , pay off and execution - the way that fool was hovering while driving the whip while nikkas was getting tossed left, right and centre :laff:

Add to that the Migos meeting, the gay nikka in Jail, insta cop, black Bieber, etc and this first season is a straight up classic no hyperbole

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody know the name of the old r&b song that was playing when paperboi was going to the promoters office. I know Ghost sampled it before.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I hope all the money Paper Boi took isn't all going to be used on getting him out of jail :pachaha:

Paper Boi really does have the best reactions/expressions on TV right now.

Who needs VIP when you got Zoo Tyc00n and Coconut Crunchos at the crib? Missed out on seeing the invisible car in action though :skip:

Club Promoter having a secret Batman backroom entrance :russ:, one of the funniest things the show has done.

Earn's expression :dwillhuh:+ :beli:

"Follow me on Instagram" :stopitslime:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
She woulda of been noticed this creepy look I been giving her...
nGYujbZI.png
jBX86hGg.png

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This show :wow:

The dime bartender being a philosopher. :jbhmm:

The last 5 minutes with Alfred roughing up the promoter, then slqpping him with the money and the invisible car.:russ:

Cops after him again :francis:

Line of the night was "I just don't scare people like you - nikkas know I drink juice :mjcry:"