FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:rudy:
Y'all nikkas hate women so much..

Like what has she done to warrant so much hate from yall?

She takes care of her daughter, actually works when her baby daddy be at his cousin crib smoking all day.

She let's the homeless nikka stay with her even though he broke as fukk and spends rent money on payola to try and get his cousin on the radio.

Nikka barely takes care of his responsibility yet you hate HER?
Earn is funny tho. Van is annoying and reminds me of my ex

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is van easy to like? She is pretty whore that cheats on her nikka. There is nothing to like about a two timing slut.

:rudy:
Y'all nikkas hate women so much..

Like what has she done to warrant so much hate from yall?

She takes care of her daughter, actually works when her baby daddy be at his cousin crib smoking all day.

She let's the homeless nikka stay with her even though he broke as fukk and spends rent money on payola to try and get his cousin on the radio.

Nikka barely takes care of his responsibility yet you hate HER?

I agree with both of yall. These baby mamas don't love us :mjcry:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she was a real person I would hate her. She is :trash: and brings nothing to the table the only people on this show I hate more are earns stingy ass patents. I would never have my son out here struggling like that while I was chilling :martin:
Earn's parents are the ones taking care of his daughter while he's still pretending to be Paper Boi's manager.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Still, I would never have my seed struggling like that. I would never tell my son he can't live with me

So if your son is like 30 and never had a damn job, don't pay his way, you just letting him slide?
As soon as I got a job my parents made me pay rent, but long story short, kids 25 and over should either be at home to take care of their parents, help pay bills, or go out there and get it on their own. Can't baby them forever...

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So if your son is like 30 and never had a damn job, don't pay his way, you just letting him slide?
As soon as I got a job my parents made me pay rent, but long story short, kids 25 and over should either be at home to take care of their parents, help pay bills, or go out there and get it on their own. Can't baby them forever...
I don't care I would let him leach off me.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
these muthafukkas aint built like that no more
and when you tell em some shyt like you been on your own since so and so time they say goofy shyt like "your parents didnt love you then." :mjlol:

"you cant get paid in a earth this big? YOU WORTHLESS KID!"
:umad:

got my first spot my pops was like "YESS!!!!! I can get away from all this bullshyt for a few hours a day!!" :blessed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Exactly. That's the next generation of the family right there, can't have my own looking like a failure out in the world.
But living with you he DOES look like a failure!:hahapaul:

Unless youre going outa your way to put him in the right position to succeed.