FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I'm shocked.... Shocked that this thread made it as far as it did before becoming flooded with trash opinions and weirdos.

I mean damn near 2,000 constructive, thoughtful, fun filled, mostly positive posts.

It has to be some type of coli record. Hopefully the thread can get back on track.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm shocked.... Shocked that this thread made it as far as it did before becoming flooded with trash opinions and weirdos.

I mean damn near 2,000 constructive, thoughtful, fun filled, mostly positive posts.

It has to be some type of coli record. Hopefully the thread can get back on track.

Idk if I'm just getting old or what but this site has gotten weirder and weirder every year...

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
only funny thing bout this show is jail/tranny scene when homeboy was acting like he aint know that was a man. other than that its avg to boring.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
only funny thing bout this show is jail/tranny scene when homeboy was acting like he aint know that was a man. other than that its avg to boring.
It's always that one nikka. :heh:

jyhgrefffew.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:manny: what other shyt is funny? shyt moves very slow imo. I came for comedy cause I been following glover since he was on youtube..so I expect it to be funnier than this.
Donald Glover's standup is next to Nick Cannon in terms of humor. If you find that funny, then I can see the kind of sense of humor you have. No offense, you the homie still though.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Donald Glover's standup is next to Nick Cannon in terms of humor. If you find that funny, then I can see the kind of sense of humor you have. No offense, you the homie still though.

nah I just came lookin for the wrong shyt. don't mind me. im very picky bout tv shows bro....I got bout 2 or 3 shows I really watch. :francis: