FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
Anyone looking forward to Darius playing L in Deathnote?
IUvZGfr.png

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Sooooo this show is about the music industry right?

Remember, a whole bunch of rappers are gay nikkas (allegedly)

Is Donald trying to tell us something by picking a gay actor to portray paperboi?:jbhmm:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk if I'm just getting old or what but this site has gotten weirder and weirder every year...
combination of getting older and the weirdos taking over this site. You gotta remember, people around our age didnt grow up on the internet. The 17 year olds who are on here now did.

A lot of dudes on here are strange as fukk.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Paperboy is gay because he's not his character in a fictional tv show? :mjlol: Never change coli.

There isn't any evidence of him being gay, dude just posted a video with him wearing an earring and now everyone assumes he's gay because he's wearing an earring and had a lisp at that exact moment in time :dahell:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs not gonna watch because the actor is gay? :skip:

I guess y'all should stop watching Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Jon Travolta movies. :skip:

I wish thecoli was around when The Wire premiered, comments would be like "that nikka Omar gay? :scust:, not watching".

SOHH was around, n1kkas loved the Wire. Coli just got brehs on overdrive.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald is around our age group (32 and up:old:), right:lupe:

...so, he Ovastands how The Chappelle Show & Boondocks impacted US self-consciously:wow:

Atlanta reflects its predecessors, and reminds me of Coli FUKKER, lowkey:pachaha:
Black Justin Bieber was right outta Boondocks. Could feel the McGruder influence all over the character.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
New episode tonight brehs

Ya'll ready for the continued adventures of Papergurl, Papergurl, all about that paper, gurl? :troll:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Finally caught up the show is definitely entertaining and gives good insight on up and coming rappers and the music industry which makes sense being that Danny is a rapper himself. My only gripe with the show is that it ends to quickly.