FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Brehs not gonna watch because the actor is gay? :skip:

I guess y'all should stop watching Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Jon Travolta movies. :skip:

I wish thecoli was around when The Wire premiered, comments would be like "that nikka Omar gay? :scust:, not watching".

Daps
Brehs not gonna watch because the actor is gay? :skip:

I guess y'all should stop watching Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Jon Travolta movies. :skip:

I wish thecoli was around when The Wire premiered, comments would be like "that nikka Omar gay? :scust:, not watching".
As if a show called Atlanta wouldn't have a gay person on it in some capacity :skip:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

This nygga paperboy ghey in real life :scust:
no straight man talks like that or wears that earring

That nikka is twirling them s's like a damn streamer :russ:

Lemme find out Paperboi is really Girlscout outchea :mjlol:

Show is called Atlanta and the main character is gay in real life....I'm sorry but if you don't see the humor in that :laff:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Straight man pretending to be gay on a show (even tongue kissing other men) was fine with you nikkas on The Wire

But a :wrist: dude playin a straight nikka is a problem :jbhmm:

nikka gay. Now I see why his homeboy was baking cookies on the first episode like a house wife. Gambino did this shyt on purpose. fukk this show. :pacspit:
Darius did say his balls got smashed :ohhh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
That gun range scene :laff: perfect.
Exposing that double standard.
Another good episode :obama:

Yo so the dude paper boi shot died right, he ain't been to court or nothing. Never said what really happened, they joke bout it tho :dahell: tell us what happened Don

I thought they said dude died

Nah we don't know. When Earn bout it up Paper Boy just said "I don't know what your talking about, but now is not the time" cuz they were in jail at the start of episode two. We only know that the guy got away after being shot.

The news report said he was wounded and that's why I think Paperboi is shook because of retaliation.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight man pretending to be gay on a show (even tongue kissing other men) was fine with you nikkas on The Wire

But a :wrist: dude playin a straight nikka is a problem :jbhmm:

That doesn't make any sense to me either. People really care about the actors personal lives?:dwillhuh:

The actor that played scarface in half baked is gay. It's a bit disappointing but at the end of the day its whatever :manny:

I've stopped watching shows because of gay characters, not gay actors. People might be too personally invested in the show.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I always feel like Paper Boy or his dude gon die... It's FX so I don't know. That episode when they was i jail had me DYNG... nikka didn't realize his bytch was a man. Dude was confused as fukk when they was on some "That's a man" shyt.. "She" locked up with dudes and dude kept trying to "remember the times" with her :deadrose:

"Man you gay :heh:"

Then they eventually called Earn name and he said some shyt like "I am him" in a meek ass voice :dead:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Donald is around our age group (32 and up:old:), right:lupe:

...so, he Ovastands how The Chappelle Show & Boondocks impacted US subconsciously:wow:

Atlanta reflects its predecessors, and reminds me of Coli FUKKER, lowkey:pachaha:

I feel you but if he keeps pushing, he could drop some dope shyt..... Meathead Rob Reiner wasn't that young on All In The Family... Now Meathead be gettung crazy movies as a director. Donald Glover needs to be able to cook

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Still gone watch the show but paperboy a fakkit of course. They never let a real nikka get to his level