FX’ Reservation Dogs- Taika Waititi

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale, felt it was a very fitting way to send the series off.

The funeral of Fixico was a good way to bring everyone together for one last time. I'm glad Bear talked to William Knive-man one more time. That Elora is off to college. That Willie Jack will continue the medicine ways, that Maximus somewhat found his way back to the community. Jackie looked good w/out the bleached hair. The scene between Bear/Elora in the chapel
mjcry1.png

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Man what a finale. That was heavy. Everything came full circle. The over-all theme was so beautiful. Love and community. The ending scene with the res dogs walking off together was a Kodak moment.

FX dope AF. This and Atlanta are 2 of the greatest shows of all time. They nailed it. I hope they keep content like this coming. Sad its over but they went out on a high note.

"peace bytches" :mjcry:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Satisfying finale to a great show.
Side-note: Should we ever get a TV adaptation of Stormlight Archive, I hope Bear would be given the role of Kaladin.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
the fall off in season 3 is crazy. it was downright bad this season

first 2 seasons are goated tho

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Finally watching, well started from episode 1 of S3

On the boarding school ep (so ep 3 now)

Unrelated yet related, couple weeks ago I was on the phone with my uncle and I said “what was your grandma like anyway?” I didn’t realize he never even knew because his mom (my grandma) was we a part of it [boarding/residential school] and I was just :dwillhuh: cause I legit never asked or knew