FX’ Reservation Dogs- Taika Waititi

Conz

Superstar
Daps
People said the same thing about Atlanta in real time. I think later down the line people will grow to appreciate all of it.
but they followed it up with a 2nd part of the last season. this is it for Res Dogs. if Atlanta ended on that weird season, it would be looked at differently i think

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
really not into this season which bums me out. too many weird side stories and shyt. i miss the dogs themselves. hopefully the season ends with some episodes of all of them
Feel the same

This whole season is mid af

I wanna see the kids not every episode a side story to these people I don’t care about

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Fun fukkery filled episode. NDN Gang now Res Dogs too :blessed:

I wish we had more Kenny Boy this season. That guy has to be a top 5 GOAT side character actor between Kenny Boy here, Sewage Joe on Parks & Rec, Britta's carnie boyfriend on Community and his one episode on Brooklyn 99. Dude always cracks me up :russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Did not expect them to get
Ethan Hawke as Elora's father

Wasn't sure how the interaction would go, but really liked the note it ended up on. Definitely one of the strongest episodes of the season. Curious how the season finale will wrap up next week.

Such a good episode. Had me tearing up by the end :mjcry:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great ep. I like how he manned up at the end and told her siblings the truth
Can't believe it's all over next week
First Winning Time gets cancelled...
:to:
it sucks.. show has been so good, but i like that they creators are getting to tell the story they want to tell without dragging it on solely due to success or critical acclaim.

honestly i would have been ok with it ending last season. as much as i love the characters and the world it's set in, i feel like they told the story perfectly. this is basically just high quality post game DLC content. :wow: