FX’ Reservation Dogs- Taika Waititi

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I didn't expect Maximus to play a pivotal role in the season after ep 2 but they have done a good job in weaving him in to the current and older generation.

Cheese mentioning he was younger than the rest of the group, reminded me I don't know how old they are supposed to be or if they have graduated HS yet. I know Elora mentioned college, so I guess so.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yeah, I didn't expect Maximus to play a pivotal role in the season after ep 2 but they have done a good job in weaving him in to the current and older generation.

Cheese mentioning he was younger than the rest of the group, reminded me I don't know how old they are supposed to be or if they have graduated HS yet. I know Elora mentioned college, so I guess so.

I think Elora is the oldest around 18 (the actress is 30). I think Bear mentioned he was 17 at one point. I assumed Willie Jack was somewhere between Bear and Cheese with Cheese being the youngest.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Not sure how I feel about so much Maximus focus in the final season. We already had two seasons about Daniel. Would rather focus on the main cast

I kind of agree, I’m guessing by the end they gonna try to show parallels between Bear and Maximus but I agree I’d like to see the final few episodes focus on the main cast

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I kind of agree, I’m guessing by the end they gonna try to show parallels between Bear and Maximus but I agree I’d like to see the final few episodes focus on the main cast
I felt like the last episode put the comparison to Cheese and Maximus. Brownie mentioned their friend they abandoned reminded them so much like Cheese.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Residential schools were a big thing here in the native community. I think they closed the last one in the late 90s (Canada)

Yeah I only seem them in the news bc they are uncovering remains on properties :francis:

I'm just not sure what the point of them was except for cacs to be evil under the guise of religion or something

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I only seem them in the news bc they are uncovering remains on properties :francis:

I'm just not sure what the point of them was except for cacs to be evil under the guise of religion or something
Rehabilitate them :mjpls:

They just found new unmarked grave sites near an old residential school. You can probably dig up anywhere in Canada and you'll find some dead natives who were probably beaten and raped.

And all we do is make land acknowledgements

:wow::scust:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

They were trying to forcefully integrate them into white society by erasing their culture and language. They were reeducation camps, like with Uyghurs in China.
They did something similar to Hawaiians here.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
really not into this season which bums me out. too many weird side stories and shyt. i miss the dogs themselves. hopefully the season ends with some episodes of all of them

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
really not into this season which bums me out. too many weird side stories and shyt. i miss the dogs themselves. hopefully the season ends with some episodes of all of them

People said the same thing about Atlanta in real time. I think later down the line people will grow to appreciate all of it.