FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
thats wasnt SAMCRO btw, that was just a cali chapter
redwood ogs didnt have many members left after SoA

yes, but it's been 2 1/2 years since the end of SOA. they could have gotten some more.

when SOA ended, chibs, tig, happy and rat boy left. I'm sure they got more by now.

however, the reason, I don't think it was SAMCRO is cuz this show takes place near the the mexican border, and SOA took place in northern california near sacramento I believe. and SOA would definitely have other chapters closer to where this takes place.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
yes, but it's been 2 1/2 years since the end of SOA. they could have gotten some more.

when SOA ended, chibs, tig, happy and rat boy left. I'm sure they got more by now.

however, the reason, I don't think it was SAMCRO is cuz this show takes place near the the mexican border, and SOA took place in northern california near sacramento I believe. and SOA would definitely have other chapters closer to where this takes place.
fam....it wasnt a SAMCRO because they all had cuts that said Redwood Originals on them (thats what it stands for.) the guys that showed up were just Sons California :comeon:

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
Pilot was boring but I'm gonna stick with it to see if it picks up.