FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
On episode 2 now :ehh:

They got the baby :damn:

Hector from F&F :russ:

“Jailbait gets taco-stuffed” :mjlol::hhh::sitdown:

Threw hot grease on the man :damn::huhldup:

Brawl fukkery :blessed:

Holy shyt at those burnt bodies :damn:!

Seems like this is gonna be a straight show

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Just subbing to this thread to check if it gets as hilarious as the SOA thread.
:mjgrin:
Then again I think in that thread everybody got hooked because the first seasons were quite fun and was just hate-watching because they was invested and wanted to see how it ends, I know that was the case for me:mjcry:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I just wanna say after watching soa and some of this, Shawn Ryan deserves most if not all of the credit for “the shield” he was in charge of “Chicago code” and while it only lasted one season, that shyt was cohesive and well written. All the fukkery on the shield was obviously sutter

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna say after watching soa and some of this, Shawn Ryan deserves most if not all of the credit for “the shield” he was in charge of “Chicago code” and while it only lasted one season, that shyt was cohesive and well written. All the fukkery on the shield was obviously sutter

:russ: It really was, breh. Dude tried to make Dutch Wagenbach a serial killer on some Dexter Morgan shyt. Like when they found all them chopped up Latinos in that house, they were supposed to be in Dutch's crib. Shawn had to give him the :whoa:

But for real though I think they need to team up again. Very few shows that ran for as long as The Shield and ended on high note without going trash in the middle.