FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The dog’s gonna pop up again isn’t it

The dog probably a symbolism for the main character's death or something else. Just like the crow was a symbolism for Jax's death.

If you remember the beginning of SOA when Jax was riding his bike on the high way and you see two crows on the ground eating something.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The dog probably a symbolism for the main character's death or something else. Just like the crow was a symbolism for Jax's death.

If you remember the beginning of SOA when Jax was riding his bike on the high way and you see two crows on the ground eating something.
Yeah I figured the dog will be this version of that woman that kept popping up in SoA. Not sure if imma hang in there long enough to find out though.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m guessing the “rebel bytch” is the Tijuana women with the elote stealing kids

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Much much better than i thought it would be. Its not an SOA carbon copy. This Mayan/Galindo alliance coupled with EZ, his brother and the other guys aligning themselves with Los Olvidados should make for an interesting season.

At least The Mayans kept the majority of their shootouts to night time even tho they snuck one daytimer in :russ: