FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
:unimpressed: Her best friend sabotages the Mayans, then of the OPs goes traitor followed by a massive loss of life to get her out of her predicament but she offs herself minutes later? fukk her, she's trash.
Yea I was not expecting that. Thought them two would get their get back on that crazy ass Son. She a hoe for leaving Letty to fend for herself now after all that. :pacspit:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Wild that this show has sputtered the way it has.

I’m finishing the season just to see this thing thru but it has been a grind getting from one episode to the next.

Show feels hollow without Coco and a couple of others and has that sad “no one wins” feeling that was a cloud hanging over the end of SOA

But, shout out to Emily Gallindo for catching a body :heh: because that lady was closing in on her especially after the outburst at the market.

Who the hell knows where the storyline of this show winds up — Ez is getting fenty with the fent operation, leading the club, trying to escape his snitch past and getting a foothold back in the prisons. And then there’s the SAMCRO situation.

Make it all make sense

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol this whole crew gonna get wiped out

thats for my father :dahell:

you got prospects killing full patched presidents of other mayan cities in a clubhouse :dahell:

Bish should’ve merked his ass right there for pulling that stunt. It’s not like mans killed someone from SAMCRO and was like “ooops”. The damn prez literally walked out of a meeting with Ez and it was all smiles and hugs. Why shoot him.

But you know damn well Ez took that money back off those bodies tho :russ:

And real talk, that money rolling in has been a relief to the club. Ez outchea tossing money knots around like hotcakes and everyone is happy. Who knew all you need is some fent to make things stable lol. Club gon be pissed when they see the cook house for torched tho.

Oh yeah, fùck Hope and Letty. Mayans and Sons getting clipped left and right and these two byproducts of Coco’s dumb decision making continues to roam untouched. Hope getting ran over by a truck is too dignified from for her crackhead ass

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How the hell Luisa/Adelita was basically a trained assassin and winds up getting knocked off by one of the damn kids WTF

Those little rugrats leveled up because of her and this is the motherfùckin thanks she gets LOL

Clearly there was no end for her storyline so they made her disappear. One second she’s supposed to kill Ez and the next she’s running off on the plug instead. All that bread she had in the crib + whatever she stole — she could’ve dipped with the kid and left simp ass Angel wondering why. Fùck the farmers and fùck Mini.

No good deed goes unpunished in Mayans :russ:

RIP Creeper. Bítch ass Ez took that wack deal to get the prisons to save his own ass — and it worked. At least Creeper made it back to Santo Padre, in a box.

Speaking off, I wonder what life is like in Santo Madre. Is there new condos and shít over there. No way I’d wanna be in Santo Padre’s Great Depression era looking ass city

Last edited: