FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Shows ok so far, that resistance group seems kinda lame. They did a shytty job casting this show, cause the head cartel guy they chose absolutely sucks!! He looks like a generic Latino/reggaeton singer. At least pick a guy with an accent. Too bad they already used Danny Trejo, he’d be good as like the Cartel muscle or something related

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Shows ok so far, that resistance group seems kinda lame. They did a shytty job casting this show, cause the head cartel guy they chose absolutely sucks!! He looks like a generic Latino/reggaeton singer. At least pick a guy with an accent. Too bad they already used Danny Trejo, he’d be good as like the Cartel muscle or something related
There’s absolutely NO way he doesn’t cameo in this at some point :russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I think breh can fake the accent but in the show it's mentioned Galindo got an education overseas which is probably why he doesn't have an accent.
Writing might be fukking him up here but I think the actor has it in him to play real scumbags cause he played one of the nastiest villains that Vic Mackey had to face in The Shield:

Armadillo Quintero :scusthov:
44fdf576e7f93db0fe5747552eb24f06.jpg

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I think breh can fake the accent but in the show it's mentioned Galindo got an education overseas which is probably why he doesn't have an accent.
Writing might be fukking him up here but I think the actor has it in him to play real scumbags cause he played one of the nastiest villains that Vic Mackey had to face in The Shield:

Armadillo Quintero :scusthov:
44fdf576e7f93db0fe5747552eb24f06.jpg

AGain, without Shawn Ryan breh.. like I said, that one season of Chicago code was better than anytbing sutter ever did solo

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am just not a fan of this playing the flunky (prospect) shyt...like how long does breh need to be a prospect can't we just have him patched in already.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This shyt is 90% uneasy glances from character to character and 10% gratuitous violence for the sake of gratuitous violence :russ: