CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An allegory with Atlanta and Donald.

Maybe I’m just overthinking

But bear with me.

When Katt Williams hands over the golden gun in the first episode And has his speech about passing on when you’re done, that felt very intentional and smart. I see Donald Glover is playing two different sides at this point in his career— he has-in Star Wars terms- the light and the dark: On one side he’s making a lot of money doing the Star Wars movies which he knows is the light side - highly established but is not over the top yet - which will give him as most geniuses in this entertainment business have done they know when to pull a little bit from the light in a little bit in the dark so therefore in the middle they can produce what they want and that’s what I think the show Atlanta is it’s Donald Glover’s middle ground is such a genius that he is been able to take the good and the bad mix them and he has the formula to make him a superstar in beyond millionaire sense.

Again, he’s already been talked about in multiple sources how he has molded himself and persona and in so many outlets he’s huge. He’s just a genius entertainer who knows just how to hit in every spot.

DG will be one of the most lucrative, entertaining stars of this decade and who knows, beyond.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No disrespect for Katt and I feel yall on yall hope he gets an Emmy:russ:

But to achieve that, he better hope Courtney B Vance and Sterling K Brown take off for about a year.... cuz it seems like the award people love them

Martha

He'll be nominated for a comedy guest spot if anything. Sterling K. Brown is a lead actor in the drama category

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How was it brehs, my damn Uverse was down :snoop:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Whose the director? He is a fukking master

Hiro Murai

he did every episode except for Juneteenth one and the one Donald directed

he doing the first three and some other people are jumping in but Donald has an eye for talent his music producer - did the score for the black panther soundtrack

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was obviously about Al having his new girl all in the crib. Typical stuff that happens when friends live together. :yeshrug:
Or it can be like in real life when two people you know hiding something and you may never find out. Sometimes it’s believable to just let stuff happen and be.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What did they get arrested for last season?

so thats the thing, in S1E1 Al and Earn get arrested.

Earn aint toss a half blunt, and Al gets back for Disturbing the peace. they were still investigating the shooting, but the guy he shot bounced, seemingly cause he aint wanna deal with the cops, and also possibly to get actual real revenge on Al.

but at the end of the club episode, you hear on tv that Al was wanted for questioning about an armed robbery. my guess is he plead that case out and got the house arrest.

just my opinion