if a thread ever takes a turn for the :huhldup::scust:or:dame:

giphy.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The opening was weird as fukk and I loved everything about it.

Great debut episode, I love the rawness of the show even though I was a bit bothered by how ole girl just showed up in the car and screams while bleeding to death.
shyt, that was one of the highlights of the episode for me. Black Twin Peaks. :ohlawd:

The cinematography so far is darker, gloomier than the past season....kinda makes me wonder what's gonna transpire later down the road. Not that I'm mad with it, I actually really like it, but it's just something I noticed 10 minutes in.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
One theory

She’s reaching in this one and needs to stop with her dusty ass. Because in the restaurant bullets were flying EVERYWHERE including around the sistas inside. And it was never clear if the robber got hit. We only saw him get in the car and dip out.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She’s reaching in this one and needs to stop with her dusty ass. Because in the restaurant bullets were flying EVERYWHERE including around the sistas inside. And it was never clear if the robber got hit. We only saw him get in the car and dip out.

You are blocked from following @JamilahLemieux and viewing @JamilahLemieux's Tweets
:blessed: