FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Again, it’s a pride thing.

In the season finale she told him he could stay with her and he declined. Preferring to spend the night in a storage unit. Men, ESPECIALLY black men, who have historically been denied access to their own masculinity, often feel the need prove to ourselves that we are in control of our own situations. Earn is looking to prove that he has a level of control. Control over Paper Boi’s career, control over where (and how often) he stays, control over ANYTHING.

That’s why he gave her that money and then bounced. It feels good to exhibit a level of masculinity (providing financially) and then leave, head held high, even if it is JUST to go sleep in a locker. She don’t know that
Damn, can't wait to see how things develop. That's deep and insightful, thanks for the break down brother.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka running like he in a cartoon :dead:

:dead:Willy with the SEC speed

The thing i Love about Kat is it don’t even seem like he’s acting. I always imagine that’s the real him in his roles.:heh:

I know he aint that crazy in real life :hubie:
:patrice:

Katt gonna fukk around and get an Emmy nom for this episode. I’m on my second watch and he NAILED this shyt
Donald Glover Can’t Save You

One morning, they watched a cut of the season première, “Alligator Man.” Uncle Willy—the alligator’s owner, a has-been musician a little too comfortable in his bathrobe—is played indelibly by the comedian Katt Williams, who’d been enduring a rough career patch when Glover hired him for the role. “Katt’s the shyt,” Glover said to Murai. “I told him, ‘I’m going to try to get you an Emmy for this.’ He said, ‘A’ight, we’ll see. You the only nikka who can say that right now.’ ”
Damn Al wont let Ern yo own blood stay but a nikka fresh out the joint can stay:hhh:

What Katt said earlier about family:wow:
Ern never asked to stay, they don't know he was staying in a storage unit.

Even at the end Darius asked if he was good and he said yeah.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

giphy.gif

Runaway fast as youuuuuu caaaaaannnnnn :banderas:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If Earn that desperate he would accept a blanket and pillow in the corner:yeshrug:better than being on the streets

Al done so much for him that he couldn’t even ask for that because he KNOWS Al doesn’t need him that much now and really won’t need him after house arrest is over. At least Darius appears to have a purpose, cooks, is reliable and loyal even with tension going on.

It’s on Earn to get his shyt in order. Him still being in that storage unit is hustling backwards just like being on probabtion is. I’d “understand” if he’s fukked up in the game still because all of his $ is going to his daughter. But dude is on the outside of the PaperBoi train looking in even tho Al still accepts him. But Earn knows he can’t ask Al for shyt at this point because even with a lil fame, everyone is trying to get a piece of him, family included.