FX & Donald Glover present Atlanta Season 2: Atlanta Robbin' Season

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Non black brehs/brehettes will never understand the bond between a black man and his barber:dame: the same dude has been cutting me since I was in elementary, and now I’m close to graduating college :wow: it’s like breh was along for my journey with me.

Sidenote: The opening scene has me dying, my barber has the exact same Obama pic, along with old pictures of famous nikkas hair he cut like Andre Ward and shyt.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
DZgMliMW0AEMEx5.jpg

:picard:
New smiley alert!!!!!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Non black brehs/brehettes will never understand the bond between a black man and his barber:dame: the same dude has been cutting me since I was in elementary, and now I’m close to graduating college :wow: it’s like breh was along for my journey with me.

Sidenote: The opening scene has me dying, my barber has the exact same Obama pic, along with old pictures of famous nikkas hair he cut like Andre Ward and shyt.

The two barbers I've known in my life to cut my hair best have been JJ and Mike. Other nikkas done cut my hair and for the most part they did a good job but I fukked up in 2011 and 2014, one time in 2011 I went to a shop and shyt you not they cut the back of my head with no guard and almost recreated the scene in Barbershop and the other one, he just straight up couldn't cut my hair for shyt, had my hairline looking like a fukkin box. But Mike saved my hairline :mjcry: :wow: