Future Sony "Exclusives" are now heading to PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I aint mad at shyt. I play what i want while you make threads.

“I’ve owned every playstation minus the ps4” yet you said this in June 2021, months after the ps5s release.

So basically you’re a liar who says whatever to prop xbox, yet attacks pc gamers even tho the xbox got its name from DirectXbox(get it? DirectX?) and says they owned a ps4 in one thread yet never owned a a ps4 in another.

i used to reserve the ducktales smiley as a play on Gizmos name but that honor def belongs to you. Have fun Craig:duck:

You do realize, that i own a Series X, n my gaming rig is windows, which means all that shyts Microsoft. So by dissing my PC, you dissin Microsoft too. Cuz from the roadmap i saw, Microsoft is very serious about pc support.

even Dolla Bill Phil said fukk it, all xbox games gonna be on pc too.

is it fukk Phil Spencer n Xbox now?
You took the line out of context :snoop:
I was clearly talking about NOT OWNING A PS4 You smart dumb nikka. Let's now not take what I was saying out of context...
I've had every Sony system until now. And I still played PS4 games that I wanted to try. How many exclusives was released last gen. And I mean worthy ones? it's not like I missed 10 all-time classics
It's not like I missed 10 all time classics I say. I didn't read the rest of your shyt cuz clearly you trying real hard to one up the Don. Maybe one day lil buddy :therethere: