Future Sony "Exclusives" are now heading to PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1. rumors i wont believe till true.

2. Wasnt you that a$$hole arguin with me in another thread about how pc gaming was lame?

hold on.

The New PS5 is a downgrade, Sony foul y'all

oh ya, that was you.

3. but since its to spite sony, i guess now you wanna brag about shyt comin to pc.

Do better Craig
Where did I say PC gaming wasn't lame?
Sony gamers act like Xbox isn't worthy because of PC so if you can't see the significance of this threads topic then you need to take your own advice and do better :gucci: "Frans"

Frans is supposed to PUMP, YOU UP :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony gamers act like Xbox isn't worthy because of PC so if you can't see the significance of this threads topic then you need to take your own advice and do better :gucci: "Frans"

Xbox isnt worthy with or without pc releases

thor-you-are-all-not-worthy.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Imagine the king of gamepass waxing poetic about the need to own any console in particular :mjlol:...you love to see it.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
only waiting is you, already playing next gen Gran Turismo

also sony was just testing the water, all the new exclusives will release on the same date once this gen gets rolling

You will be waiting 8 years though, for Native 4k 60fps, which I've been enjoying since 2017 and now have elevated to 120fps

which you will probably never see in your lifetime has long as you game on console we has time for that

your doing all the waiting, waiting for a next gen experience, waiting for ps5 upgrades for ps4 games lmao, its okay

if you can't afford just says so, no need to have hurt feelings, I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

This nikka sound like @iceberg_is_on_fire

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ya so anyway i dont get off on arguing over one corporation vs another. You dont play pc or Sony games yet you dedicating your time to discuss em. Do better friend. Enjoy the gamepass piff n be at peace.

Hey did you play Deathloop yet?

its pretty slick with the Duel Sense controller so far.:ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ya so anyway i dont get off on arguing over one corporation vs another. You dont play pc or Sony games yet you dedicating your time to discuss em. Do better friend. Enjoy the gamepass piff n be at peace.

Hey did you play Deathloop yet?

its pretty slick with the Duel Sense controller so far.:ehh:
See now you mad and putting words into my mouth because I shut you down already :umad:

PC gaming in general isn't what console gamers like to play, and in terms of cool people and how they prefer to game? Like I need to explain what PC gaming historically consist of :childplease:
Just like we know what an adult Nintendo centric gamer smells like...
Awful :ld:
That doesn't mean I've never touched a keyboard. I used to play counterstrike over a summer before it came to Xbox. I've owned every playstation minus the PS4, I've gamed with all the biggest Sony stans here so get your facts straight :ufdup:

Now I discuss videogames, and I don't create bullshyt topics to push a narrative. I only speak on the truth and the fact that bothers you tells more about you than it does me :mjpls:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See now you mad and putting words into my mouth because I shut you down already :umad:

PC gaming in general isn't what console gamers like to play, and in terms of cool people and how they prefer to game? Like I need to explain what PC gaming historically consist of :childplease:
Just like we know what an adult Nintendo centric gamer smells like...
Awful :ld:
That doesn't mean I've never touched a keyboard. I used to play counterstrike over a summer before it came to Xbox. I've owned every playstation minus the PS4, I've gamed with all the biggest Sony stans here so get your facts straight :ufdup:

Now I discuss videogames, and I don't create bullshyt topics to push a narrative. I only speak on the truth and the fact that bothers you tells more about you than it does me :mjpls:
I aint mad at shyt. I play what i want while you make threads.

“I’ve owned every playstation minus the ps4” yet you said this in June 2021, months after the ps5s release.

I've had every Sony system until now. And I still played PS4 games that I wanted to try. How many exclusives was released last gen. And I mean worthy ones? it's not like I missed 10 all-time classics. Y'all overhype everything btw so games fail because of them hype, then you move on to the next exclusive. That's the Sony way, so by default y'all suspect gamers in general. That's also the reason why Sony gamers praise Nintendo because they can't get that on PSN but Xbox? best of both worlds, you knock them for having all types of games which is anti gamer imo

So basically you’re a liar who says whatever to prop xbox, yet attacks pc gamers even tho the xbox got its name from DirectXbox(get it? DirectX?) and says they owned a ps4 in one thread yet never owned a a ps4 in another.

i used to reserve the ducktales smiley as a play on Gizmos name but that honor def belongs to you. Have fun Craig:duck:

You do realize, that i own a Series X, n my gaming rig is windows, which means all that shyts Microsoft. So by dissing my PC, you dissin Microsoft too. Cuz from the roadmap i saw, Microsoft is very serious about pc support.

even Dolla Bill Phil said fukk it, all xbox games gonna be on pc too.

is it fukk Phil Spencer n Xbox now?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Its great pc users will have access to amazing ips. Sony knows what it's doing.