Future Sony "Exclusives" are now heading to PC

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep waiting for sony to give you games i guess. :feedme:

only waiting is you, already playing next gen Gran Turismo

also sony was just testing the water, all the new exclusives will release on the same date once this gen gets rolling

You will be waiting 8 years though, for Native 4k 60fps, which I've been enjoying since 2017 and now have elevated to 120fps

which you will probably never see in your lifetime has long as you game on console we has time for that

your doing all the waiting, waiting for a next gen experience, waiting for ps5 upgrades for ps4 games lmao, its okay

if you can't afford just says so, no need to have hurt feelings, I have nothing against Sony or Microsoft

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The playstation can't run the game with ULTRA HD texture packs at 120fps plus, PC generatons are only two years, that means every two gears a graphic cards will be released that blows away the most expensive one on the market

It's not the same market as console gamers, you're not relevant, this is news for gaming enthusiast, who don't want to be limited by console hardware

Ps5 can't even get 60fps in Tales of Arise at native 4k, and this is a game that can on a 120 dollar GPU and has cell shaded cartoon graphics

It's not good enough for us we already been tainted, console gamers already felt that taste with performance mode on ps4 titles to see the difference between 60 and 30fps when they use to say frame rate didn't matter

Once you experience the best you can't settle for less, I suggest you stay out of PC matters and stick to consoles, its for your own good
So let me correct you about console gamers and frame rates. We became aware of the importance when Call of duty 4 first released. Nobody was or is confused since. 120fos and higher is where the difference isn't as noticeable. It's just you coming to with a reason to justify the price you paid :ufdup:
Every 2yrs the next GPU doesn't blow the previous out the water either, that's a stretch :stop:
Setup a gofundme for Court to get a ps5 please
Money grows on trees
A lot of the reports are saying its a mix of both.
And by lots of reports you mean random post you agreed with :stopitslime:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure why they haven't ported the first Last of Us on PC by now.

Maybe they're waiting until they finish that remake or when the HBO series drops

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. rumors i wont believe till officially announced.

2. Wasnt you that a$$hole arguin with me in another thread about how pc gaming was lame? Its all about console, right Courtney?

hold on

The New PS5 is a downgrade, Sony foul y'all

oh ya, that was you Caitdog.

3. but since its to spite sony, i guess now you wanna brag about shyt comin to pc.

Do better Craig