So there's no reason to get a PlayStation anymore :hubie:

Games confirmed via data leak

Demons souls
Returnal
Sack boy adventures
Ratchet and clank
Gran Turismo 7
God of war

And others, but those were the names that are most relevant to this thread. Does this take away from the mystique of owning a PS5?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
unknown-26.png

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were merely testing the waters, and saw how well the exclusives did on PC why wouldn't they bring the others

I think they process will be speed up faster when they see the sells Uncharted gonna do, that shyt gonna be a like whole new game on PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They were merely testing the waters, and saw how well the exclusives did on PC why wouldn't they bring the others

I think they process will be speed up faster when they see the sells Uncharted gonna do, that shyt gonna be a like whole new game on PC
I'd be interested in an unreal 5 engine version of uncharted 2 :dame:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you don’t need a PlayStation you most certainly don’t need an Xbox :mjlol:@ CourtDog IQ

You want to wait 3-5 years be my guest

The untouchable Sony empire :wow:

Look how excited they get at the mere fact of a PlayStation game being ported. It’s like, I don’t get it, you spend all day hating on PlayStation and their games but stay port begging and excited about rumors of them

PS5 digital 399.99 go cop and you don’t have to dream up scenarios of playing them

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why don’t yall jjust admit you want a PlayStation? :patrice:
We good with gamepass, and then we'll get to those Sony games when Sony gamepass releases. And with no cloud they not future proof which is what I been preaching for a decade. Sony will join gamepass just like how EA access joined it.

That's the next step after PC, and why not. I personally would rather play those games on t Xbox than to play them on PC. Sony isn't going to make that much off old uncharted games in it's own ecosystem so why not. Would lead to more sales and potentially more customers down the line. That's the Xbox approach and it seems to be working. TBC...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look how excited they get at the mere fact of a PlayStation game being ported. It’s like, I don’t get it, you spend all day hating on PlayStation and their games but stay port begging and excited about rumors of them

PS5 digital 399.99 go cop and you don’t have to dream up scenarios of playing them

The playstation can't run the game with ULTRA HD texture packs at 120fps plus, PC generatons are only two years, that means every two gears a graphic cards will be released that blows away the most expensive one on the market

It's not the same market as console gamers, you're not relevant, this is news for gaming enthusiast, who don't want to be limited by console hardware

Ps5 can't even get 60fps in Tales of Arise at native 4k, and this is a game that can on a 120 dollar GPU and has cell shaded cartoon graphics

It's not good enough for us we already been tainted, console gamers already felt that taste with performance mode on ps4 titles to see the difference between 60 and 30fps when they use to say frame rate didn't matter

Once you experience the best you can't settle for less, I suggest you stay out of PC matters and stick to consoles, its for your own good

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The playstation can't run the game with ULTRA HD texture packs at 120fps plus, PC generatons are only two years, that means every two gears a graphic cards will be released that blows away the most expensive one on the market

It's not the same market as console gamers, you're not relevant, this is news for gaming enthusiast, who don't want to be limited by console hardware

Ps5 can't even get 60fps in Tales of Arise at native 4k, and this is a game that can on a 120 dollar GPU and has cell shaded cartoon graphics

It's not good enough for us we already been tainted, console gamers already felt that taste with performance mode on ps4 titles to see the difference between 60 and 30fps when they use to say frame rate didn't matter

Once you experience the best you can't settle for less, I suggest you stay out of PC matters and stick to consoles, its for your own good

Keep waiting for sony to give you games i guess. :feedme: