Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3k is still too high though :patrice:
How much do you think it costs to raise a child per year :gucci:
She should have a job - but still: before and after school care (if you're working) food, clothing, transportation, medical care, dental care, housing, insurance co-pays, tutors and tuition if they're in school, saving for college expenses, etc. :dwillhuh:
Kids are expensive as hell :unimpressed:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
LMAO I was agreeing with the comment I quoted chill

Your comment is Bullshyt tho, This is like Futures 5th BabyMama , no one should feel sorry for him

you could never understand the lifestyle if you feel this way

when bytches all out blitzin, you too would be a plat thread

Imagine millionaire clout status
:wow:
you would be like...”yea you been sucking my dikk for 20 mins scr8(I say this only because I been sucked off multiple times for that duration on cam)..“I can’t get hard cuz I’m too excited about this show in 20 (mins) at Philips arena.” Only to go meet up wit better dikk suckin thots.

but I agree lol He gotta stop hitting bytches raw

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
you could never understand the lifestyle if you feel this way

when bytches all out blitzin, you too would be a plat thread

Imagine millionaire clout status
:wow:
you would be like...”yea you been sucking my dikk for 20 mins scr8(I say this only because I been sucked off multiple times for that duration on cam)..“I can’t get hard cuz I’m too excited about this show in 20 (mins) at Philips arena.” Only to go meet up wit better dikk suckin thots.

but I agree lol He gotta stop hitting bytches raw

edit: hopefully these chicks be sex demons.
fukk lustin. Shorty spose to make you feel helpless.

Treat them all the same until you 64 (r.i.p Hefner. Had Marilyn Monroe bustin open EARLY)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whos to say the baby still won't have all of those things you mentioned?

Future can just pay for it out of his pocket instead of giving the mother the money who might not use it for those things
And this is what usually happens. Fukk putting money in the pockets of a spiteful woman though. Her seeking 53k per month is damn near attempted robbery in my eyes. You werent with me shooting in the gym.