Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
How much do you think it costs to raise a child per year :gucci:
She should have a job - but still: before and after school care (if you're working) food, clothing, transportation, medical care, dental care, housing, insurance co-pays, tutors and tuition if they're in school, saving for college expenses, etc. :dwillhuh:
Kids are expensive as hell :unimpressed:

Her job should take care of that. A full time job at 20hr is 48k a year plus 2k a month in child support is 72,000 a year. That’s more than enough. If she has trouble getting a 20hr job. She may want to develop some skills. People have done with less time and money, she ain’t special :unimpressed:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The judge should require him to get a vasectomy. He the common denominator. His dikk must be stopped.
:mjlol:
Damn I ain’t know he forced them to have sex :ohhh:
ALPkzo5.jpg

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got how many kids already? Any other woman that has his baby after that should get half of what she is getting, and the next one should get half of that? She should also be forced to get a job.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So, she finally was able to prove paternity...

He ducked & dodged her efforts for a minute. Wonder how she hemmed him up?

fukk that check seeking ass bytch.
my daughter may not have even been here.
all because my BM.
trying to chase some ward of the state ass nikka check.
after trappin me, before i became aware.
then, actualized as a lothario.
plus ruined the personal buiness relationship with my tour management. By obnoxiously and unprovoked inquiring about my payout from tour receipts when that is none of her cot fam business. In some backhand idea thinking she is entitled to my earnings.
WHEN SHE GOT A DEGREE AND HAD A CAREER AS A SCHOOL TEACHER.
plus her precipitating that situation.
could have cost my daughter her life.
plus on top of that my BM's life.
including the entire loss of her career as said teacher. When she slapped the next person.
to threaten her.
which was a student.
where she became the national teacher who fukked it all up for hitting children. Regardless of the circumstances behind the student precipitating this altercation. Wound up so tight from being a know no good. That her whole career and college education os dead out here.
after recovering from said 90 plus stab sound and an additional nine fatal wounds.

god don't like know no good ugly.

these. Punk ass gold diggin eic vampire succubbus ass bytches.

plus using kids like some extortionary ransom.
with the government in tow to help them extort you.

glad i was fighting reaal.ivy league enemies in corporate and never went back to making sox corporate figures by proxy.

god works in his mysterious ways.
stop believe'n this money hungry wack know no goods out here.

wear a condom like it is 1999.

you ain't even got to be giving bds, with pr and marketing like one of these weak autotume rmb singers fo them to try.

I just ain't no goofie to let no bytches prey on me no more.

I am getting the houses and spoils from dese females without even asking or seeking.

GOD IS GREAT.
GOD WORKS IN HIS MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

GOD WILL LET LEARN TO YOU ENJOY SLEEPING IN YO OWN BED ALONE AND LOVE IT.

art barr

lothario
* I enjoy sleeping in my bed alone now.
*I enjoy sleeping in my house not given to me by a female.
yet i still will get a female.
to give me her house without asking for it tho.

art barr

*former IllINOIS divorce attorney certification exam manager

lIEGE lOTHARIO
lEAGUE lOTHARIO CAPITALIST
PO BOX 187

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Some of y'all really hate woman:laff:

You really not experienced out here.
y'all not no lothario out here.
keep thinking shyt sweet with these females.
who you not able to properly vet tho.

keep thinking it is a game tho.
where you deflect blame on the wrong party.

even when the wrong party accepts full accountability tho.

art barr

you nikkaz ain't no lothario.

so stfu talking about females like you know.
as i know you nikkaz do not.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
52k a month!!! What lawyer is writing up these ridiculous requests?! :mjlol:

What a damn shame.. these kids have no chance. Their mommas are having them just to get a monthly check!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
fukk that check seeking ass bytch.
my daughter may not have even been here.
all because my BM.
trying to chase some ward of the state ass nikka check.
after trappin me, before i became aware.
then, actualized as a lothario.
plus ruined the personal buiness relationship with my tour management. By obnoxiously and unprovoked inquiring about my payout from tour receipts when that is none of her cot fam business. In some backhand idea thinking she is entitled to my earnings.
WHEN SHE GOT A DEGREE AND HAD A CAREER AS A SCHOOL TEACHER.
plus her precipitating that situation.
could have cost my daughter her life.
plus on top of that my BM's life.
including the entire loss of her career as said teacher. When she slapped the next person.
to threaten her.
which was a student.
where she became the national teacher who fukked it all up for hitting children. Regardless of the circumstances behind the student precipitating this altercation. Wound up so tight from being a know no good. That her whole career and college education os dead out here.
after recovering from said 90 plus stab sound and an additional nine fatal wounds.

god don't like know no good ugly.

these. Punk ass gold diggin eic vampire succubbus ass bytches.

plus using kids like some extortionary ransom.
with the government in tow to help them extort you.

glad i was fighting reaal.ivy league enemies in corporate and never went back to making sox corporate figures by proxy.

god works in his mysterious ways.
stop believe'n this money hungry wack know no goods out here.

wear a condom like it is 1999.

you ain't even got to be giving bds, with pr and marketing like one of these weak autotume rmb singers fo them to try.

I just ain't no goofie to let no bytches prey on me no more.

I am getting the houses and spoils from dese females without even asking or seeking.

GOD IS GREAT.
GOD WORKS IN HIS MYSTERIOUS WAYS.

GOD WILL LET LEARN TO YOU ENJOY SLEEPING IN YO OWN BED ALONE AND LOVE IT.

art barr

lothario
* I enjoy sleeping in my bed alone now.
*I enjoy sleeping in my house not given to me by a female.
yet i still will get a female.
to give me her house without asking for it tho.

art barr

*former IllINOIS divorce attorney certification exam manager

lIEGE lOTHARIO
lEAGUE lOTHARIO CAPITALIST
PO BOX 187
:skip:

:dahell:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Damn I ain’t know he forced them to have sex :ohhh:
ALPkzo5.jpg
He didn’t force anybody. But nobody forced him to make a bunch of illegitimate kids either. And Simple logic says deal with the common denominator. He needs to keep his legs closed. What’s easier to do? Try and account for all the chickens or take care of the fox?

How u gon lecture MULTIPLE women about accountability when it hurts to even hold ONE man accountable?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We only do this shyt with men and their dikks. In every other life scenario, we understand that taking care of the one thing that establishes the pattern will actually break the pattern.

If an illness causes multiple symptoms, we get to the root cause.

If there’s a leak causing everybody to get wet, we fix the damn faucet.

If a sugar cube on the floor brings ants, we move the cube.

But if one fukker is causing all these issues, you’d rather waste time and energy trying to corral every bytch he might encounter, instead of snipping his dumb ass or telling these dudes to keep their legs closed.

Men accuse women of shyt they guilty of. Ya’ll are the ones who hate accountability so much that you’ll throw logic to the wind as long as you uphold a man’s right to irresponsibly fukk as much as possible. Crazy thing is, there’s a limit to that woman’s fukk ups. Biologically she can only have one child a year and after a period of time she wont be able to have anymore. But he could do this until he’s 80.

But NOPE. Holding one man accountable hurts the male ego so much that you’d rather catch every ant instead of just moving the ice cream cone off the floor.:mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Doesn't look like this is final. I guarantee he will have to pay more soon.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
He's gonna be so broke in 10-15 years if he doesn't have/create other sources of income outside of music.

The child support and baby mamas ain't gonna go anywhere and best believe he'll be seeding up more.

It almost sounds like a legit strategy to pay less(seeding up as many women as possible then using the fact that you're making all these kids like condoms were never invented to get a lowered child support for each one of them)

but the coli fails to realize the the CS is most definitely going up after he shows his financial records

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He didn’t force anybody. But nobody forced him to make a bunch of illegitimate kids either. And Simple logic says deal with the common denominator. He needs to keep his legs closed. What’s easier to do? Try and account for all the chickens or take care of the fox?

How u gon lecture MULTIPLE women about accountability when it hurts to even hold ONE man accountable?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

We only do this shyt with men and their dikks. In every other life scenario, we understand that taking care of the one thing that establishes the pattern will actually break the pattern.

If an illness causes multiple symptoms, we get to the root cause.

If there’s a leak causing everybody to get wet, we fix the damn faucet.

If a sugar cube on the floor brings ants, we move the cube.

But if one fukker is causing all these issues, you’d rather waste time and energy trying to corral every bytch he might encounter, instead of snipping his dumb ass or telling these dudes to keep their legs closed.

Men accuse women of shyt they guilty of. Ya’ll are the ones who hate accountability so much that you’ll throw logic to the wind as long as you uphold a man’s right to irresponsibly fukk as much as possible. Crazy thing is, there’s a limit to that woman’s fukk ups. Biologically she can only have one child a year and after a period of time she wont be able to have anymore. But he could do this until he’s 80.

But NOPE. Holding one man accountable hurts the male ego so much that you’d rather catch every ant instead of just moving the ice cream cone off the floor.:mjlol:
a76Mgl9.png

You don’t teach a fire to stop being hot. You teach idiots to stop touching the flame. You don’t get to run to court when you get burnt
:unimpressed:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Women are the devil breh. The only women that should get any type of child support are those that been married for 2+ years. Let all these bummy women starve. Can't afford a kid, don't open yo legs:ufdup:

She wrong for asking for 53k a month but future is far from innocent.