Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How is he paying so little compared to his income? Dude somehow has the cheat code.

Still a piece of shyt though tbh

Daps
nikka still has to pay 3k to a hoe monthly and somehow Conventional Coli Wisdom says its a win and Future is Captain HOH:skip:

It's a win anytime you don't have to pay ANY women you have a baby by 53k a month :rudy: especially somebody that is using the kid as a paycheck. I can bet his other baby momma's isn't getting 53k a month what make her any different ? :beli:

Last edited:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
52k a month!!! What lawyer is writing up these ridiculous requests?! :mjlol:

What a damn shame.. these kids have no chance. Their mommas are having them just to get a monthly check!
OYqj.gif

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
3200 for a dude rich as future is trash imo

I understand not wanting to support the mama, but you got her pregnant

If the dad lives in a 10 million dollar crib I don't think the kid should be in a 2500 apartment (I know that's much better than majority of people)

Kid with a rich parent like that should be able to go to best private school, have personal tutors, trainers for sports, etc

All the shyt that super rich kids in 2 parent homes have access to

Stop going raw in women that will spend money on purses and shoes over shyt that matters

I mean he's like 40 years old. It ain't like he ain't had time to learn about safe sex :dead:

If the mother is acting ratchet then so be it. Also just because a parent has money doesn’t mean that kid gets to choose how to spend the money. If the mother spends in on herself the child will see none of that.

We love telling men to be responsible but because he only gets 3k it’s Future’s fault?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
if she’s that trash then the judge should punish future for getting her pregnant and tax the shyt outta him
You nikkas are different. Word is bond.

Son irresponsible but to say some shyt like this as a black man is crazy. This is exactly why society is the way it is. Men are always held responsible but women? nikkas will do all types of mental gymnastic to not hold a woman responsible.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope future taking care of his kids outside of that money he’s paying for child support though...

I dunno how I feel about future being dumb rich and flossy but his kids living regular as hell. But on the other hand It’s a good thing this chick didn’t instantly become a millionaire because she let future Impregnate her. 38k a year is a lot to get for child support but that’s not even a nice watch for Future...so I dunno

This is the same mis conception people have with billionaires

y’all want to take someone’s hard earned money

but have no clue what he does with his money outside of that one legal thing

3200 is not end all be all

he could already have accounts set up for his kids when they turn 18

People be so damn salty of other peoples success

:yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Why did she think that she could get $53,000 if his other babymama's don't even get close to that???
i doubt that's what she thought she was going to get. That's how court negotiations work. It's like a malpractice lawsuit you odn't sue them for what you want you make the number high and then settle and something more reasonable.

Daps
You nikkas are different. Word is bond.

Son irresponsible but to say some shyt like this as a black man is crazy. This is exactly why society is the way it is. Men are always held responsible but women? nikkas will do all types of mental gymnastic to not hold a woman responsible.

For instance they say Meg the stallion is dealing with future now . You mean to tell me Meg don't know he got 7 or 8 baby momma's . No sex happens without a women nikkas in this thread you tell was raised by nothing but women .

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How is he paying so little compared to his income? Dude somehow has the cheat code.

Still a piece of shyt though tbh
How do you know what his income is? And I'm not syaing that to say he doesn't make a lot of money but ir's not like he has a job with a paystub can verify. Future reports to the judge what his income is. The judge doesn't know whether Future makes $10 million a year or $1 million a year. Also Future has like 5 other kids he's paying support on to so that lowers the amount each kid gets

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
For instance they say Meg the stallion is dealing with future now . You mean to tell me Meg don't know he got 7 or 8 baby momma's . No sex happens without a women nikkas in this thread you tell was raised by nothing but women .
And if she pops up pregnant nikkas will hold him responsible. These hoes know what type of dude they are dealing with. When a woman gets pregnant that means she wanted to get pregnant.