Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3200 for a dude rich as future is trash imo

I understand not wanting to support the mama, but you got her pregnant

If the dad lives in a 10 million dollar crib I don't think the kid should be in a 2500 apartment (I know that's much better than majority of people)

Kid with a rich parent like that should be able to go to best private school, have personal tutors, trainers for sports, etc

All the shyt that super rich kids in 2 parent homes have access to

Stop going raw in women that will spend money on purses and shoes over shyt that matters

I mean he's like 40 years old. It ain't like he ain't had time to learn about safe sex :dead:
Remember breh future got more kids than probably anyone on the coli has payments add up from these chicks he is skeetin in

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
32k a month is enough to comfortably raise a child, she clearly wanted to live off that check and she'll have to work like everyone else.
Another way to look at that is that $3000/month is basically equivalent to a $65k/year job after taxes.

She easily can afford a 5 bedroom home outside of atlanta and still have money for food.

Fewch is a God damn fool. Just get a vasectomy already
Damn breh you must live in Cali? $3200 x12 =38400. Thats more like $50k gross. She still could live on it but it won't be in luxury

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
So, she finally was able to prove paternity...

He ducked & dodged her efforts for a minute. Wonder how she hemmed him up?

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Fbg

I bet she thought she was getting that 53k and was already planning what type of house and rollsroyce she was getting

Now she has to work

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another way to look at that is that $3000/month is basically equivalent to a $65k/year job after taxes.

She easily can afford a 5 bedroom home outside of atlanta and still have money for food.

Fewch is a God damn fool. Just get a vasectomy already
More like a 45,000 job considering she has custody and is head of household, taxes + premiums wouldn't be that much. Point still stands though.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Salute to Future.... Attorney should get 10 racks just for doing a great job....

His BM is gonna use 3000 for bullshyt and 200 for the child....maybe 100 being more likely...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope future taking care of his kids outside of that money he’s paying for child support though...

I dunno how I feel about future being dumb rich and flossy but his kids living regular as hell. But on the other hand It’s a good thing this chick didn’t instantly become a millionaire because she let future Impregnate her. 38k a year is a lot to get for child support but that’s not even a nice watch for Future...so I dunno

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope future taking care of his kids outside of that money he’s paying for child support though...

I dunno how I feel about future being dumb rich and flossy but his kids living regular as hell. But on the other hand It’s a good thing this chick didn’t instantly become a millionaire because she let future Impregnate her. 38k a year is a lot to get for child support but that’s not even a nice watch for Future...so I dunno

What more is necessary above $3200 to “take care” of a kid? $3200 non taxable is equivalent the income of many households. And that’s just the part he’s required to cover.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It takes two to tango, she's a bombed bytch for trying to buy a meal ticket from a serial dead beat and he's a bombed bytch for being a serial dead beat.

Horrible people to have as parents :scust:

But the music bangs, so at least Future has positive impact on a lot of people's life, can't say much same for the broad :wow:

Also, this might've just might've been a case where the broad lied about being on the pill and basically finessed him into having another child. Which should be punishable.

Last edited: