Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

giphy.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
3200 for a dude rich as future is trash imo

I understand not wanting to support the mama, but you got her pregnant

If the dad lives in a 10 million dollar crib I don't think the kid should be in a 2500 apartment (I know that's much better than majority of people)

Kid with a rich parent like that should be able to go to best private school, have personal tutors, trainers for sports, etc

All the shyt that super rich kids in 2 parent homes have access to

Stop going raw in women that will spend money on purses and shoes over shyt that matters

I mean he's like 40 years old. It ain't like he ain't had time to learn about safe sex :dead:
Whos to say the baby still won't have all of those things you mentioned?

Future can just pay for it out of his pocket instead of giving the mother the money who might not use it for those things

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Whos to say the baby still won't have all of those things you mentioned?

Future can just pay for it out of his pocket instead of giving the mother the money who might not use it for those things

I said that in my next post

If he's covering that then 3k is fine

Seeing that he countered at 1k tho, I highly doubt it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
3200 for a dude rich as future is trash imo

I understand not wanting to support the mama, but you got her pregnant

If the dad lives in a 10 million dollar crib I don't think the kid should be in a 2500 apartment (I know that's much better than majority of people)

Kid with a rich parent like that should be able to go to best private school, have personal tutors, trainers for sports, etc

All the shyt that super rich kids in 2 parent homes have access to

Stop going raw in women that will spend money on purses and shoes over shyt that matters

I mean he's like 40 years old. It ain't like he ain't had time to learn about safe sex :dead:
Judges need to start taxing this nikka so he stop doing this stupid shyt :beli: