Future ordered to pay $3,200 per month in child support. His BM wanted 53k per month.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
4ec.jpeg

Daps
The dumbest most pathetic thing you can say as a man, especially a black man in America. Instead of a man having to provide for his seed you would rather see society collapse? If Future lived life like a righteous man instead of getting randoms pregnant he wouldn't have to worry about this.

You're right. But how come you requiring the men to live righteously but say nothing about the women being righteous? :usure:

Gotta love the hypocrisy of women and simps :blessed:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She looking at all that Gucci and Louie she gotta return:damn:

3200 per month isn’t bad for sitting on your ass tho just she gotta budget shyt and we know she didn’t want to do that:mjlol:

:mjlol: @the $1000 counter offer.

Definitely a win for him for sure.

no way she’s copping bags, gear, hair/nails and take out food for herself and “taking care” of the kid as well.

$1000 is enough for a kid (and only a kid) to live on and I’m sure Fewcha is flat out giving the kid stuff.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
3200 for a dude rich as future is trash imo

I understand not wanting to support the mama, but you got her pregnant

If the dad lives in a 10 million dollar crib I don't think the kid should be in a 2500 apartment (I know that's much better than majority of people)

Kid with a rich parent like that should be able to go to best private school, have personal tutors, trainers for sports, etc

All the shyt that super rich kids in 2 parent homes have access to

Stop going raw in women that will spend money on purses and shoes over shyt that matters

I mean he's like 40 years old. It ain't like he ain't had time to learn about safe sex :dead:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Another way to look at that is that $3000/month is basically equivalent to a $65k/year job after taxes.

She easily can afford a 5 bedroom home outside of atlanta and still have money for food.

Fewch is a God damn fool. Just get a vasectomy already

Assuming she doesn't work, that won't get you very far with a 5 br home.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
3200 for a dude rich as future is trash imo

I understand not wanting to support the mama, but you got her pregnant

If the dad lives in a 10 million dollar crib I don't think the kid should be in a 2500 apartment (I know that's much better than majority of people)

Kid with a rich parent like that should be able to go to best private school, have personal tutors, trainers for sports, etc

All the shyt that super rich kids in 2 parent homes have access to

Stop going raw in women that will spend money on purses and shoes over shyt that matters

I mean he's like 40 years old. It ain't like he ain't had time to learn about safe sex :dead:
Asking for $53K a month in child support is just as ridiculous.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Asking for $53K a month in child support is just as ridiculous.

53 k is absurd, I agree. 3k is ridiculous low though

You have engineers paying 2k a month for 1 child :dead:

Now if she's getting 3k but the insurance, schooling and tutors are paid for by future, that's another story