Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Is it possible that Ye, as crazy as he is including the disappointmently c00n behavior at times, is doing the righteous thing trying to take out or lesson Lucians grip on rap music; if that is even possible being that UMG is a massive conglomerate and most of the industry is in businesswith UMG one way or another......and Drake is merely collateral damage since he is the new UMG golden child investment? I know Kanye and Drake had their issues but petty shyt aside, isnt Kanye, at least musically, is far and wide considered a superior artist to Drake.

I don't know but rap hasnt been this interesting in quite some time. The good thing is I'm a fan of them all so however this does eventually play out the fans of the music ( not meat glazing stans ) all win.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Is it possible that Ye, as crazy as he is including the disappointmently c00n behavior at times, is doing the righteous thing trying to take out or lesson Lucians grip on rap music; if that is even possible being that UMG is a massive conglomerate and most of the industry is in businesswith UMG one way or another......and Drake is merely collateral damage since he is the new UMG golden child investment? I know Kanye and Drake had their issues but petty shyt aside, isnt Kanye, at least musically, is far and wide considered a superior artist to Drake.

I don't know but rap hasnt been this interesting in quite some time. The good thing is I'm a fan of them all so however this does eventually play out the fans of the music ( not meat glazing stans ) all win.

The dudes name is LUCIAN GRANGE. If that shyt doesnt immediately set off your Illuminati alarm idk wtf will. Bro got a Harry Potter villain name, whatever they say he did he did that shyt

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
The dudes name is LUCIAN GRANGE. If that shyt doesnt immediately set off your Illuminati alarm idk wtf will. Bro got a Harry Potter villain name, whatever they say he did he did that shyt
Agreed but he has been in control for a long time.... lucian ...lucifer...who was in charge of music in heaven ( if you believe in such ..) very spooky.

What Kanye and co is attempting to do is unheard of and I believe will fail due to the fact UMG distributes majority of the very artist attempting the mutiny.

shyt, even Lucian son has 10k projects which had Tekashi trash and at the moment I believe has Ice Spice....they got the youth.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You’re stupid

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Kanye really said "elimination of Drake" knowing thats how them Nazi's used to talk about them joos :dead:

This nikka dont THINK

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I like the dramatic beat switch but they kept the same melody. Ye didn't sound bad on this version but I like the original more. Considering both Drake and Cole have sent shots at Ye in the past, (Cole on False Prophets, Drake on several tracks including using his Wife's voice). I don't have a problem with him getting at both of them. But dope remix.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye really said "elimination of Drake" knowing thats how them Nazi's used to talk about them joos :dead:

This nikka dont THINK

The problem is he does think and his comments are getting all the smoke that he wants. Breh knows he can say anything without being held accountable for any of it because people will just pass it off as him being "crazy". He will still get the attention without yhe fear of being canceled.

The bigger problem is the people that don't get it and still think every dumb comment he makes is him off his meds or part of a bi-polar rant. Its a bunch of bi polar celebrities. Not one of them behaves like Kanye. Kanye is MAGA because him and Trump are basically the same person.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I hope we get a response from drake and Cole. I’m all for it. Rap was getting boring before all of this.