Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kanye has to feel some type of way about his entry into the beef being ignored by both parties. I wonder what he thinks about Not Like Us. Given the way he worships success and #1 records I'd imagine he fukks with it. But his producer brain is probably thinking "Drake took an L and I can help him get his next hit."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kanye has to feel some type of way about his entry into the beef being ignored by both parties. I wonder what he thinks about Not Like Us. Given the way he worships success and #1 records I'd imagine he fukks with it. But his producer brain is probably thinking "Drake took an L and I can help him get his next hit."
Thats the funniest part to me. Especially after his hoe ass spent a decade being too scared to go at Drake on his own.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

If Drake has any common sense whatsoever he’ll stay far far away from Kanye. I don’t care what anybody says Kanye is the one who gave Push that info about his kid and Push used it to Ether Drake.

Kanye is nothing more than a demon of chaos and destruction.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I mean... did you hear Ye's verse? How you gonna start off by telling Kendrick you got it from here and then have one of the worst diss verses I've ever heard.

His production was amazing though, gotta give him that.