Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair wood face started that issue when he jumped out the window and dissed kiss, Joe, nas, cassidy, and shyne on piggy bank for no fukking reason and when Game didnt wanna ride with that, you know what happened since you know the nikka personally.

But at least 50 stood on that, Drake more of the Jay z throw rocks and hide your hand school, i wouldnt be surprised if he comes out with a blueprint 2 type of track when he finally takes the L and be in his "i will not lose for even in defeat :mjcry:" bag
Lol Jada dissed him on a track with ja. This narrative got a stop. If you are on a track with ja and say "it's not guaranteed you're gonna get rich but it is you'll die" how much more direct do you have to be? Joe was taking shots at buck too. 50 didn't diss them for no reason

Jards

All Star
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

The really forming like voltron to eliminate Drake lol

Only leads credibility that all them nikkas are p*ssy and can’t stand on their own two feet and go at Drake by themselves… That’s why Kendrick looks crazy even joining these nikkas on the original track when he could’ve got at Drake by himself.. He aint non of them nikkas

Last edited: