Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Daps
This is the cover Kanye posted on IG. Damn Cole. :francis:

GLomCP_X0AAwN2u

Yep this is personal :laff:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dawg, this website is the only one that actually took that text as him being serious.

it's unsurprisingly giving so many people's here confusion over the simplest of shyt or just being unaware

But I really hope ya'll are joking about taking that post serious. yall dumbasses also found some random Twitter account with 1000 followers that wrote a post and said all the Jews were riding lmao

ya'll letting hate make you look fukking stupid, in all seriousness

Hell, I'll say the text was corny but it was such an obvious joke that it has me worried about some of ya'll. Not you since you been coping for a week straight - we already know you're too far gone rn
Makin excuses for weaponizing whiteness :picard: yeah this shyt definitely looking cooked. c00ns have completely taken over.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
He diss to Kendrick was trash. Idk if he’s able to make good diss records.

His energy in his diss to Kendrick was way different to the rest of the mixtape and how he's been rapping over the last few years.
He should have never released it, his heart clearly wasn't in it as he obviously respects Kendrick highly.

However, he has previous with Kanye so he shouldn't really have issues dissing him again,
As much as I don't respect what he did at all he could reverse all this on some

"I respect dot, but you my nikka?:why: you getting fried" :lolbron::demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dawg, this website is the only one that actually took that text as him being serious.

it's unsurprisingly giving so many people's here confusion over the simplest of shyt or just being unaware

But I really hope ya'll are joking about taking that post serious. yall dumbasses also found some random Twitter account with 1000 followers that wrote a post and said all the Jews were riding lmao

ya'll letting hate make you look fukking stupid, in all seriousness

Hell, I'll say the text was corny but it was such an obvious joke that it has me worried about some of ya'll. Not you since you been coping for a week straight - we already know you're too far gone rn

Gotta disagree with this.

It was a terrible take is why it got no traction but dude works for Jweekly, which is the longest running Jewish newspaper in San Fransisco. He's not some random nobody with a hot take. He really tried that shyt.

Fred.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don't care when Kendrick drops. There's no such thing as a timeline, goofy. When he drops, he drops and y'all will be ALL EARS.... quit crying about it and enjoy the fukkery :what:

nikka, you're the one going thread to thread bytching lol.

I just realized this is a whole separate thread than the other 4 you been coping in lmao

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Gotta disagree with this.

It was a terrible take is why it got no traction but dude works for Jweekly, which is the longest running Jewish newspaper in San Fransisco. He's not some random nobody with a hot take. He really tried that shyt.

Fred.

He still has 1000 followers. I didn't see that really anywhere but here when it comes to people taking it seriously as some sort of behind the scenes Jewish conspiracy.

He may have tried it but most immediately dismissed it and moved on. This forum really thought this was a sign of what's yk become and there was gonna be a huge antisemitic angle that Drake was supporting and nothing seems that way.

• Dap
Reactions: hex