Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They recruiting all these mainstream rappers to go at one guy yet they still down in the scoreboard.

Clown ass J Cole cleared up a verse just to have Drummerboy release a song shytting on him and he talking about “We Don’t Trust you”.
Massive cope. mental illness Ye doesn’t get recruited, he just jumps in head first

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s red button? Explain.
L8YXOd2.jpeg

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The truth in the simplicity of that bar about J Cole…haha, nobody playing J Cole with bytches. Hahah… :dead: J Cole so fukking boring to listen to. J Cole got to air out a clip and diss these dudes man.

Yep, he should stay away from Kendrick and Drake but anyone else he has to make an example of starting with Ye

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
J Cole the new punchbag of rap forreal :russ:

Fukk that I don't care how it looks, that nikka need to do a 180 and Diss all them nikkas fukk it :mjlol:
He diss to Kendrick was trash. Idk if he’s able to make good diss records.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Drake tried calling Ross a racist the other day. Tried pulling the Jew card on him. Hip-hop ain't what it was..

Dawg, this website is the only one that actually took that text as him being serious.

it's unsurprisingly giving so many people's here confusion over the simplest of shyt or just being unaware

But I really hope ya'll are joking about taking that post serious. yall dumbasses also found some random Twitter account with 1000 followers that wrote a post and said all the Jews were riding lmao

ya'll letting hate make you look fukking stupid, in all seriousness

Hell, I'll say the text was corny but it was such an obvious joke that it has me worried about some of ya'll. Not you since you been coping for a week straight - we already know you're too far gone rn