Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People have been talking about it on Twitter since then, but :yeshrug: this ain't something I want to argue about.

Regardless, if Drake got an assist from Jews I doubt he'd pass it up. He filmed a video in a synagogue, for Christ sake. You can't blame people for being paranoid given the history of rappers mentioning Jews even in passing.

Fred.

Exactly right. But when it comes to Drake these dudes wanna look the other way... Lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

Walk with me brehs....

Ye said he fukked your bytch in a Sean John tank top.

We all know what type of time The Diddler been on.

Now Metro want to post a pic of himself... alone.... with Ye in that tanktop???

What is happening :dead:

He playing with more than just drums :huhldup:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Backtrack in 2 posts brehs..... :mjlol: Talk about coping....

why didn't you quote the whole post?

it's called a discussion and disagreement. but I know you've been dikkriding so much that you're living in extremes.

People have been talking about it on Twitter since then, but :yeshrug: this ain't something I want to argue about.

Regardless, if Drake got an assist from Jews I doubt he'd pass it up. He filmed a video in a synagogue, for Christ sake. You can't blame people for being paranoid given the history what happens when rappers mention Jews, even in passing.

Fred.

Idk, seems like an easy win in risks of making yourself look worse. he was catching flak for not supporting Israel during this shyt. But it could absolutely have him in a bind - but I genuinely don't think he would pull the antisemitic or racist shyt on Ross saying what he's saying.

Now if Kanye starts wyling on some "I love Hitler/fukk the Jews" shyt again, then I can see it. But it just seems like a leap right now off hypotheticals we haven't seen throughout any of his beefs

I'm super interested to see what angle Ye takes. Part of me thinks its gonna be like facts and shytting on him for going #1 after being blackballed but i have no idea lmaoooo

• Dap
Reactions: hex

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Walk with me brehs....

Ye said he fukked your bytch in a Sean John tank top.

We all know what type of time The Diddler been on.

Now Metro want to post a pic of himself... alone.... with Ye in that tanktop???

What is happening :dead:

He playing with more than just drums :huhldup:
The diddler actually beat Drake up too so...
It's getting uglier by the day and im loving it