"Funkmaster Flex is a b!tch. You are a b!tch my brother"

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Better yet ask Diddy if Charlamagne is a hoe :smugfavre:

:pachaha: "Mr. Combs"

Please, that shyt ain't prove nothing. Diddy came on and said he was hurt because that was his girl and Charlamagne said I understand brother. Did he take back saying that Dirty Money was garbage? The fukk out of here. White boys always quick to try to call the black man a hoe for not being violent but when they do get violent you call them an idiot. :yayo:

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
nikka..he had NO reason to go at that chick like that..straight punk shyt...and either way...why the fukk he ain't do that to Kreayshawn like a couple days after?..whom he had MORE reason to go in on?..nikka picks his targets JUST like flex..they both bytch ass nikkas...Marlon Wayans forced that nikka to lean back as well...these radio personalities is clowns..period..case of a bytch nikka callin another bytch nikka a bytch nikka...

i agree with everything spliz is saying- charlamagne is a bytch dont be fooled by this fukkboi

anyway- quick question- what happened with marlon wayans n charlamagne?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
smh @ Charlamagne not getting into character with The Game, that sh1t was fun to watch. charlamagne be havin me rollin sometimes but for him to say flex is a bully when he himself is an even bigger bully is kind of ridiculous. he'll clown lil mama and young berg and drake mercilessly but when the game or jeezy or maino is around he's completely hush hush with the jokes and attacks

That's true, he rarely shyts on street dudes that might have someone knock him out. But he has shytted on their music and careers. He's said Ross took Jeezys spot and that jeezy would be over if he didn't deliver and stuff like that. But not personal attacks against street dudes.

My whole difference between the two is that he goes in on anyones music and career and stands by it. If he says he's gonna roast someone, he's got to much pride to not do it and occasionally he'll go at some powerful people but he's starting to fallback on that, smartening up a bit. But he's a bully and against some people like Drake disrespectful. I want Flex to drop this on Charlamagne it would be :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks man for the link- but how did marlon make char lean back? did he send the goons at him or just scared the shyt outta him?

damon's son was on the breakfast club not too long ago and charlamagne was kissing marlon's ring pretty much, sounded like he bowed down. sidenote, damon's son is a funny ass dude

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
thanks man for the link- but how did marlon make char lean back? did he send the goons at him or just scared the shyt outta him?

Towards the end it seems like he's backing off a little. Telling Marlon he's funny. That's the only thing I see.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
most disgusting pro-NY bias I've ever seen. of course Flex apologized after :pachaha:

"fukk nikkas sucking Tupac's dikk!" yet didn't have a problem with Mister Cee sucking tranny dikk :weirdo:

Flex feels like you shouldnt suck dikk figuratively. He only supports it in a literal sense.

Its so demonic.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This nikka Charlamagne....

He wants to talk about backpedaling?

FOR REAL???

FOR REAL MY nikka????? YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BACKPEDALING CHARLAMAGNE???????

*starts jumping around and making hyped up gestures*

I'm just gonna leave this here....

Last edited by a moderator:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Diddy was talking way too nice on that phone. You already know Charlamagne had some unexpected guests the same night he did that shyt

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Charlamagne fukked up for not going in on Game when he had the chance.. it's not like there lack of material.

wutbh.png

that dog smiley :laff:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Diddy was talking way too nice on that phone. You already know Charlamagne had some unexpected guests the same night he did that shyt
The pain was already administered, Diddy would gain nothing by adding insult to injury.

But this dude is a clown. I can't wait for him to speak ill of the wrong person and have to have a "talk" with them. Maino would have this nikka shytting headphones for weeks