"Funkmaster Flex is a b!tch. You are a b!tch my brother"

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: yeah when he was dead. He werent gonna say nothing in 96 cos he knows what woulda happend

all he said about 2pac was that he's not a fan and doesn't think he's that great, he just said it aggressively, ha. he wasn't really disrespectin dude.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nt thin

And they ALL made him fall back...and I don't feel he had a reason to shyt on Lil Mama like that...even if there was...what's the reason for him NOT goin in on Kreayshawn? .I'm not gonna argue about who is more of a bytch between 2 bytches...all that matters is dude is the pot callin the kettle black...he's a bytch as well..case closed...I don't cosign bytch made behaviour...u can if u want...
Kreayshawn has not dissed anyone "besides" saying that Rick Ross was a C.O. in his past life, she's not rushed up on stages, she's not had a twitter beef with Charlamagne, she's not cocky and she's not really acting like Madonna.

He didn't' fall back on Puff's music being wack, Dirty Money being wack, he fell back on calling his wife a whore. Which is a bytch move not to, we don't disrespect peoples girls. He didn't fall back on Jay, he allegedly got fired.

He says what he feels, raw and uncut and he doesn't fall back.
Unless he crosses a line. As far as music and careers goes, he talks about peoples careers and music like he's at home with his mans.

Timbaland at The Breakfast Club - Power 105.1 [Part 1] - YouTube
:laugh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you trollin or you for real?

maybe i'm missing somethin but if i remember correctly all flex said was "i don't sukk tupac's d!ck" and "i dont rock with tupac", he just said it screamingly, ha. he said he wasn't a 2pac fan basically

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
maybe i'm missing somethin but if i remember correctly all flex said was "i don't sukk tupac's d!ck" and "i dont rock with tupac", he just said it screamingly, ha. he said he wasn't a 2pac fan basically

Nah my dude it was "who don't fukk with 2pac". Imagine some la dj coming out talking about

"Who don't fukk with biggie" "I don't suck biggies dikk" etc

Dudes dead why get all hyper now?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Nah g that nikka was MAD disrespectful...sayin "I don't fukk wit 2pac"..and all that crazy nonsense 15 years after his death...shyt was MAD corny...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Charlamagne could get fired this afternoon and nobody would give a motherfukk. He is a bootleg ass star and is just a knock off ass nikka. Funkmaster flex actually has a place in hiphop be it good or bad is opinion, but dude is actually relevant.

Flex premieres >> charlamagne's....donkey of the day? LOL

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah g that nikka was MAD disrespectful...sayin "I don't fukk wit 2pac"..and all that crazy nonsense 15 years after his death...shyt was MAD corny...

his tone was harsh, i'll give yall that, but what he was actually saying wasn't a blatant disrespect to me. he didn't say "f*ck that f@ggot, wack ass n!gga", he was just stating his opinion in a Flex Hoganish tone. that sh!t was probably pent up inside of him for years, thats why he was so wild with it. its ill how flex said he didn't rock with 2pac because pac was starting random beef for no reason but flex is one of 50 Cent's biggest supporters, lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Kreayshawn has not dissed anyone "besides" saying that Rick Ross was a C.O. in his past life, she's not rushed up on stages, she's not had a twitter beef with Charlamagne, she's not cocky and she's not really acting like Madonna.

He didn't' fall back on Puff's music being wack, Dirty Money being wack, he fell back on calling his wife a whore. Which is a bytch move not to, we don't disrespect peoples girls. He didn't fall back on Jay, he allegedly got fired.

He says what he feels, raw and uncut and he doesn't fall back.
Unless he crosses a line. As far as music and careers goes, he talks about peoples careers and music like he's at home with his mans.

Timbaland at The Breakfast Club - Power 105.1 [Part 1] - YouTube
:laugh:

Kreayshawn dissed mad nikkas...and she was ALWAYS poppin shyt on twitter..the bytch was runnin around wit her white girl crew callin people nikkas and u sayin she wasn't disrespectful?..plus played the innocent "I'm threatened" white girl role when a black dude confronted her on it...her very existence in this game is disrespectful nikka...and he DID fall back wit Diddy...he AINT pop no more shyt after that...and he DID get forced to lean back by Jay...he don't even think about coming out his face sideways about Jay...the wayans bros made the nikka fall back as well..like I said..the nikka picks his targets...and its annoying even discussin this shyt wit u cause like I said...they both bytches...and they both do bytch shyt...which one is more of a bytch is joke of my concern..I don't cosign the fukkery...I'm done talkin bout this..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
his tone was harsh, i'll give yall that, but what he was actually saying wasn't a blatant disrespect to me. he didn't say "f*ck that f@ggot, wack ass n!gga", he was just stating his opinion in a Flex Hoganish tone. that sh!t was probably pent up inside of him for years, thats why he was so wild with it. its ill how flex said he didn't rock with 2pac because pac was starting random beef for no reason but flex is one of 50 Cent's biggest supporters, lol.

It was MAD disrespectful cause of the words he chose...and difference in tone can DEF make somethin more disrespectful and be the difference between respect and disrespect as well...shyt was uncalled for and unprovoked...reason he had it pent up is cause he was too much of a bytch to say it when Pac was alive...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Kreayshawn dissed mad nikkas...and she was ALWAYS poppin shyt on twitter..the bytch was runnin around wit her white girl crew callin people nikkas and u sayin she wasn't disrespectful?..plus played the innocent "I'm threatened" white girl role when a black dude confronted her on it...her very existence in this game is disrespectful nikka...and he DID fall back wit Diddy...he AINT pop no more shyt after that...and he DID get forced to lean back by Jay...he don't even think about coming out his face sideways about Jay...the wayans bros made the nikka fall back as well..like I said..the nikka picks his targets...and its annoying even discussin this shyt wit u cause like I said...they both bytches...and they both do bytch shyt...which one is more of a bytch is joke of my concern..I don't cosign the fukkery...I'm done talkin bout this..
When did he fall back on Puff? He still said Puff and Dirty money was wack, he fell back on him calling Cassie a whore, sleeping her way to fame and whatever he said about her. He didn't fall back on anything he said about Puff. He didn't fall back on anything he said about Jay, he got fired. Flex falls back when before half the race.

And show me who Kreayshawn has dissed, who she has called nikka (which Charlamagne confronted her about) and what shyt she's popped on twitter.
Oh I see she dissed Nicki Minaj lol, she said she was a great artist but she didn't think her message about girls having all blond hair and being plastic like a barbie is a good image for small girls. Yeah maybe he should've shytted on her for saying that. lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reason he had it pent up is cause he was too much of a bytch to say it when Pac was alive...

eh, maybe, but him saying it when pac was alive would have just gave 2pac more music beef to chew into, which is the main reason flex didnt like the guy to begin with. flex doesn't strike me as a shook one in the least, despite his episodes of b!tchassness. benzino is a "real" dude and flex was flat out disrespecting him for like a week straight, now THAT was disrespect what flex was saying to him. he was talkin crazy to nas to when nas put a bounty on his chain. "don't tell other people to take my chain, YOU come get my chain. I wanna see YOU try to come take my chain Nas"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
eh, maybe, but him saying it when pac was alive would have just gave 2pac more music beef to chew into, which is the main reason flex didnt like the guy to begin with. flex doesn't strike me as a shook one in the least, despite his episodes of b!tchassness. benzino is a "real" dude and flex was flat out disrespecting him for like a week straight, now THAT was disrespect what flex was saying to him. he was talkin crazy to nas to when nas put a bounty on his chain. "don't tell other people to take my chain, YOU come get my chain. I wanna see YOU try to come take my chain Nas"

nikka talks shyt from afar...but when happened when nikkas.confront him?..he resorts to bytch behaviour..remember when Nas got at him for the bytch ass behaviour while he was interviewing him and the nikka spent like 5 minutes apologizing to him?..nikka REALLY didn't want Nas to come see him..he REALLY ain't want Pac to come see him...prolly not benzino either...and Pac didn't start most of those beefs...it was ALOTTA behind the scenes bullshyt that Alotta then artists was pullin...Pac was makin personal calls to nikkas tryna let them know he ain't have a problem wit them and they was still on some funny shyt...but flex ain't gonna mention that part tho..

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh @ Charlamagne not getting into character with The Game, that sh1t was fun to watch. charlamagne be havin me rollin sometimes but for him to say flex is a bully when he himself is an even bigger bully is kind of ridiculous. he'll clown lil mama and young berg and drake mercilessly but when the game or jeezy or maino is around he's completely hush hush with the jokes and attacks